No announcement yet.

Would you trade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Toronto gets involved in a Bledsoe deal. We don't need a PG. However if I was forced to make a Bledsoe trade, I'd do something like this:

JV/Wright for Bledsoe/Chriss.

Don't really love it though.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      I don't think Toronto gets involved in a Bledsoe deal. We don't need a PG. However if I was forced to make a Bledsoe trade, I'd do something like this:

JV/Wright for Bledsoe/Chriss.

Don't really love it though.
      Yuck. Wright might be just as good as Bledsoe NOW with room to improve and that JV-Chriss swap is pretty risky.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
        Yuck. Wright might be just as good as Bledsoe NOW with room to improve and that JV-Chriss swap is pretty risky.
        Bledsoe > Wright.. he's just injury prone which is a worry. Plus he's only 27 and Wright is 25 so they both have room to improve.

But, yeah I don't like this trade because I like JV way more than Chriss.

Comment

Like others have said, only trades I want for Valanciunas is a better center, or (no brainer) a package for a superstar
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Guys, slimmed down JV is a modern NBA centre, just you wait and see.

I like Bledsoe, but the injury risk is a real worry. He's more likely to play less than half the season than he is to give you 70+ games. He's never played 70+ games in back to back seasons.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              Guys, slimmed down JV is a modern NBA centre, just you wait and see.

I like Bledsoe, but the injury risk is a real worry. He's more likely to play less than half the season than he is to give you 70+ games. He's never played 70+ games in back to back seasons.
              He's not a modern C lol slimmed down or not, he's still not quick enough laterally to handle the perimeter well enough.

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Like others have said, only trades I want for Valanciunas is a better center, or (no brainer) a package for a superstar
              Problem is JV isn't getting you a superstar, he couldn't even get us higher in the draft lol

As for the discussion of JV for Bledsoe, not sure I'm feeling to begin and a highly doubt Masai is even considering it. He's a GM that prides himself on bringing in "high character" guys, this is Bledsoe's second stop (of two) where he "wasn't happy" and I don't imagine that he'd get any "happier" coming off the bench for Lowry.

Not to mention which has a greater effect to our team's success?!

Bledsoe coming off the bench and we have a substantially (imo) thinned out C position or JV starting and allowing Wright to grow into a similar type of player but maybe not quite as good?! Really I think if we move JV it needs to be for another SF (ie/ a Wilson Chandler or better, type of player), OG to me is a 4 and Ibaka is a small ball 5 like Horford (who is an even worse rebounder and OG is a better rebounder than Morris or Tatum)

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                Van Vleet and a second for Bledsoe
                So crazy, it might just work.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  It would be including Wright at bare minimum but no way MLSE eats the tax bill imo just for Bledsoe.

Comment

Then we'd get to say phoenix got fred van fleeced!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      It would be including Wright at bare minimum but no way MLSE eats the tax bill imo just for Bledsoe.
                      Wright is too steep.

Freddy, and maybe McKinnie. No picks. Take it or leave it, McDonaugh.

Who says no to that?

Comment

Wright is too steep.

Who says no to that?
                        Phoenix lol
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          He's not a modern C lol slimmed down or not, he's still not quick enough laterally to handle the perimeter well enough.
                          It was a joke.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Wright is too steep.

Who says no to that?
                            They got to throw in Chriss as well, no way we are just bailing them out.

Comment

l think Ujiri should really make a play to trade for Cousins.

Only way that we can change the dynamics of this team.

He will definitely would require a lot of touches. Maybe Derozan and Lowry would trust him more than what they can get from Val.

Anthony Davis was injured against the Blazers. Undergoing a MRI right now.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                l think Ujiri should really make a play to trade for Cousins.

Only way that we can change the dynamics of this team.

He will definitely would require a lot of touches. Maybe Derozan and Lowry would trust him more than what they can get from Val.

Anthony Davis was injured against the Blazers. Undergoing a MRI right now.
                                For some reason I can just picture Serge getting "Mirotic'd" by Cousins.

Comment

Working...
                                X