We Need a Juan Howard Type Player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need a Juan Howard Type Player!

Just watching the Suns-Blazers game and it seems Juan Howard is a huge part of their success. He provides that veteran leadership and passion for the game, which many of our own players can benefit from. And, he's serviceable (as much as i like rasho, he just wasn't that veteran guy we needed). Are there any players out there like that which the raptors can pursue?

I thought Juan Howard was old and washed up. You sure its not just an odd good game?

Comment

bodmon have the turk's symptom .... turk also did well in the playoffs with orlando and then look at him now ...

Comment

Juwan Howard did great work the whole year for the Blazers.

I never thought the Raptors should have gotten rid of Brian Skinner. They could use that guy.

Comment

Hey bodmon, whatever you're smoking man, make sure you share.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I thought Juan Howard was old and washed up. You sure its not just an odd good game?
            hes not putting up the stats but hes really been their leader...hes a great presence in the locker room from what ive herd and read...

especially when both of their centers were down....he was starting at center for a bit...

Comment

DonCarlos wrote: View Post
              Juwan Howard did great work the whole year for the Blazers.

I never thought the Raptors should have gotten rid of Brian Skinner. They could use that guy.
              brian skinner? don't you mean jake voskuhl?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X