• Game #12: Toronto Raptors 94 - Boston Celtics 95

(7-4)@(11-2)

Projected Lineups

Kyle Lowry - PG - Kyrie Irving*
    DeMar DeRozan - SG - Jaylen Brown
    Norman Powell - SF - Jayson Tatum
    Serge Ibaka - PF - Al Horford*
    Jonas Valanciunas - C - Aron Baynes

* - Possible that neither Kyrie or Horford could play in this game. Both dealing with concussion issues.

Key Matchup:

vs.

Would be a bummer if these teams were not at relative even strength. Don't think anyone wants this win to come with an asterisks next to it.

Comment

This Baynes guy is insufferable

Comment

Celtics win with Kyrie out with a suspected concussion (no word if he plays against the Raptors) the Bucks and the Greek Freak wins with new PG Bledsoe contributing.
        In what world is a team with Russell Westbrook, Paul George and Carmelo Anthony not a favourite? When two of them are class one jerks lol. The lineups out west are crazy, there might be three teams that could conceivable beat the Cavs

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Would be a bummer if these teams were not at relative even strength. Don't think anyone wants this win to come with an asterisks next to it.
          I do
          There are no asterisks in the W column last time I looked
          Time to break their ridiculous 11 game run and I couldn't care less how they do it....

Comment

Trying to improve my win streak to 3. Power of positivity from tipoff till the final buzzer sounds. Let's fucking go! Down with Boston, down I say!

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              What on earth are you talking about? A win’s a win.

Comment

I definitely would prefer Kyrie play (and Horford) because I think the Raps are the better team when at their best and should win either way, but could totally see them laying an egg not playing hard because the Celts are short handed. They've done it three times this year already.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

i agree that it would be nice to face their full team but you also never know how valuable an early head to head win might be at the end of the season when the seeds settle out. Go Raps.

Comment

I want concussed Kyrie playing who might not feel 100% and would be more prone for mistakes/ fatigue then give more minutes to Smart or Rozier who will punish our guards by driving more to the basket because of lack of D.

Comment

If Kyrie doesn't play the key matchup will be Jaylen Brown vs. DeMar I think.

Comment

Kyrie with a minor facial fracture. Most likely out tm

Comment

Really need to win this game especially with Kyrie out. Idc about proving who the better team is. I want the #1 seed. This year is our chance to get it with Cleveland dilly-dallying about and no real clear top team.

We get that #1 seed, we guarantee homecourt advantage through the east. That at least gives us some sliver of hope of getting to the finals, especially since we usually bogey at least one home game.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                            Kyrie with a minor facial fracture. Most likely out tm
                            Broken face!

Comment

I really wanted him to play. Now if we win it’s not a real win.

Comment

Working...
                              X