Game #14: Toronto Raptors 125 - New Orleans Pelicans 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    He’s not a bust. His shoulder was messed up and the sixers handled it very strangely. He’s gonna be real good and I would say it’s definitely too early to say that he wasn’t worth the 1st pick. I really think he’s gonna be good because he plays defence on top of being an offensive beast.
    Disagree, strongly. They fucked up, Tatum would have fit way better as Ben simmons is gonna be a premier point guard
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Disagree, strongly. They fucked up, Tatum would have fit way better as Ben simmons is gonna be a premier point guard
      I agree. Fultz is an odd choice indeed considering Simmons was going to be their point guard. The bigger mistake was drafting Okafor over Zinger. Okafor might be out of the league, and Zinger may have turned NY's fortunes around.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        I agree. Fultz is an odd choice indeed considering Simmons was going to be their point guard. The bigger mistake was drafting Okafor over Zinger. Okafor might be out of the league, and Zinger may have turned NY's fortunes around.
        To be fair, nobody thought porzingis would be this good. Not even phil though he'll tell you it was his master plan

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Holy shit Simmons/Tatum/Porzingis/Embiid I don't even care if the 5th guy is Adam Morrison, what a team that would have been.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Holy shit Simmons/Tatum/Porzingis/Embiid I don't even care if the 5th guy is Adam Morrison, what a team that would have been.
            Zinger/Embiid may even be a better twin tower than the one in New Orleans.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I agree. Fultz is an odd choice indeed considering Simmons was going to be their point guard.
              On offense, maybe. But Simmons is too big to be truly great at defending lightning-fast points.

Defensively, Brown envisions Fultz playing opposing point guards and Simmons guarding power forwards
              http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...nt-sarics-role

That was the reasoning. Bringing in Tatum would have made for a crowded defensive backcourt.

4 games is too small a sample to start making judgements. Let Fultz rehab and come back and give it a season or two.

Comment

• Yeah, no way Simmons actually plays (ie guards) the 1-spot. Harden can get away with it, but even Magic needed someone else guarding the 1 most of the time. For it to really click though, Fultz needs to be good shooter.

Comment

Considering they traded up to get Fultz, Tatum was clearly never on the table for them. Boston was taking him no matter what.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• GSW 11-3 vs Celtics 13-2.
                    Early look at the finals? I don't think both will be there but I'd love if the Cavs miss out.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      GSW 11-3 vs Celtics 13-2.
                      Early look at the finals? I don't think both will be there but I'd love if the Cavs miss out.
                      ABC, Anybody But the Cavs.

Comment

• Can't wait until Boston's rookie players hit the "rookie wall".

Despite Raptors getting hit with the injury bug, I think this team has turned a corner and are starting to play like a well oiled machine. I'm looking forward to their next match up with Boston.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Can't wait until Boston's rookie players hit the "rookie wall".

Despite Raptors getting hit with the injury bug, I think this team has turned a corner and are starting to play like a well oiled machine. I'm looking forward to their next match up with Boston.
                          Only fair to expect OG to hit a rookie wall too then right?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Knicks a game behind us, Washington tied with us. 2 big games at home coming up.

Go Raps!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Only fair to expect OG to hit a rookie wall too then right?
                              Sure, but OG is far less important to us than tatum to them

Comment

You should see someone about your boston inferiority complex
                                It's not that.

They're the only team that's in the position to put together a competitive package for him while still being a very strong team.

Comment

Working...
                                X