X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    ABC, Anybody But the Cavs.
    Umm no.

I'd much rather the Cavs make the finals than have to listen to the gloating from the Celtics fans if they made it.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      It's not that.

They're the only team that's in the position to put together a competitive package for him while still being a very strong team.
      Sure, but the Cousins deal taught us that (1) GMs can get fixated on a single player, and (2) there isn't universal agreement on any player's worth.

Strange deals happen.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Sure, but the Cousins deal taught us that (1) GMs can get fixated on a single player, and (2) there isn't universal agreement on any player's worth.

Strange deals happen.
        Norman Powell, Jonas Valanciunas (or Poeltl if they prefer/salaries don't work), Delon Wright, 2 1sts

This is our package that we should keep on the fishing line until we get a bite
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Norman Powell, Jonas Valanciunas (or Poeltl if they prefer/salaries don't work), Delon Wright, 2 1sts

This is our package that we should keep on the fishing line until we get a bite
          Would you make that offer, say if, Paul George becomes available?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Umm no.

I'd much rather the Cavs make the finals than have to listen to the gloating from the Celtics fans if they made it.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Would you make that offer, say if, Paul George becomes available?
              That really comes down to what is said in the meeting between PG, his agent, and Raptors brass. I'd need a strong indication that he's very willing to sign long term and he's not a rental on his way to Los Angeles. If he said he'd most likely stay? In a heartbeat

Comment

That really comes down to what is said in the meeting between PG, his agent, and Raptors brass. I'd need a strong indication that he's very willing to sign long term and he's not a rental on his way to Los Angeles. If he said he'd most likely stay? In a heartbeat
                That's interesting. What's the ceiling on Lowry/DD/George/OG/Ibaka?
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  7 game series against Cavs but loss in ECF still.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If OG develops into a stud? 2nd best team in the NBA by 2019 IMO. And by then Klay or Draymond could move on to somewhere else

Comment

If OG develops into a stud? 2nd best team in the NBA by 2019 IMO. And by then Klay or Draymond could move on to somewhere else
                      Klay should leave. I'm truly excited to see him play as number one dude on the team. He's special.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Klay should leave. I'm truly excited to see him play as number one dude on the team. He's special.
                        He's the best 2 guard in the league.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ibaka will be ordering from the seniors menu in 2019.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Ibaka will be ordering from the seniors menu in 2019.
                            That's why Poeltl would be our starter and Ibaka would be shooting $20 million jump shots off the bench

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              7 game series against Cavs but loss in ECF still.
                              Eh I think Cavs are kinda beatable this year. Don't get me wrong they are better than they have been playing, but they also rely on a ton of old guys, and will always have a bad defense. With George you have multiple guys to through at LeBron too. You rely a lot on OG, but if Raps get hot from 3 they would be more than capable of winning a 7 game series. I think its worth a PG trade even if he is non committal long term. I imagine Thunder would want Miles and shed some money so they aren't way over the tax.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Nah. Over 80% of Klay's FGs are assisted, meaning he can't create his own shot. That's a ridiculously high number for a guard and screams #2 option, which he excels at. He's in the best situation he can possibly be in right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X