• Show
Clear All

• Game #15: New York Knicks 84 - Toronto Raptors 107

TORONTO RAPTORS (9-5)

Projected starters

VS

NEW YORK KNICKS (8-6)

Notes:
    • Raps are up to number 2 in the NBA in PPG and ORatg, behind only the Golden State Warriors. Knicks are sixth in Oratg.
    • Raps slipped to 19th in DRatg, Knicks are 21st.
    • Raps are 4th in attempting 3s, Knicks only 26th.
    • Kristaps Porzingis's twitter handle is @whencaniditchtheselosers
    • Knicks are 6th in assists per 100 possessions, Raps have crept back up to 11th
    • James Dolan attempted to rename the team the New York Dumpster Fire but the DFAA blocked it as an insult to dumpster fires across the country
    • DeMar has sneaked back up to 8th in the NBA in scoring, on a healthy 57.4% TS
    • Kyle's put up 19/6/8 on a sparking 67.7%TS over his last five. Raps are 4-1 during that stretch.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Nov 16, 2017, 10:46 AM.

meductic wrote:
    There has to be some " It's not me, it's you" Demarre incentive to not lose this one!
    DeMarre went to the Nets, not the Knicks.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Big test for Ibaka here. And Siakam too probably. Contain Porzingis and the Knicks are no threat. Easier said than done though.

Should be putting Kanter in PnR action every single possession.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

We've won 4 of our last 5. Let's keep this thing going, and bring the knickers back down to earth.

Blitz Porzingis on every touch, and watch the rest of their D-League roster struggle to do anything.

Comment

This will be a lowkey difficult game. Porzingis is rolling and he's a bad matchup for Raptors. And they have enough Raptor killers on that squad. I'm predicting an L
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We're going streeeaaaaking!

Comment

Knicks are better than they have been in previous years. THJR is doing well for them. Kanter has been great. I do think the Raptors match up well though. Zinger is all-world but they really have no one that can stop DD either.

Don't like the Knicks bench (although McBuckets is a Raptor Killer superstar). Jack is solid but he's not a PG that will have a career night against Lowry like most PG's end up doing. Lowry should be able to contain him. La Femme Ntilikina is still a rook. And we're at home. Can't lose to the Knicks at home.

Comment

i find it funny that everyone has been going on and on about how porzingis is the center of the future, but now he's playing only 6% of his minutes at C this season.

Comment

That Jonas gif is the best. Cousins looks like my dog when I'm keeping the ball away from him - except my dog doesn't cry when I finally throw it.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                    i find it funny that everyone has been going on and on about how porzingis is the center of the future, but now he's playing only 6% of his minutes at C this season.
                    Not many other ways to play Kanter/O'Quinn/Hernangomez... and now Noah's back so they had to cut Kuzminskas.

They're probably going to be our competition in trying to ship a C out to one of the few teams that needs one.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      That Jonas gif is the best. Cousins looks like my dog when I'm keeping the ball away from him - except my dog doesn't cry when I finally throw it.
                      It was such a hilarious play - JV likes to pass the ball directly to the ref when he turns it over, so he tried to, but Cousins tries to block the pass, so JV just plays keep away until he can get a clear lane to the ref, during which time Cousins is going nuts trying to get the ball. Got a delay of game, which is hilarious, and resulted in one of the few technical free throws I've seen from delay of game when Ibaka got one later in garbage time.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                        I guess that's what happens when you have Kanter and are paying $70 million to the corpse of Joakim Noah
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          It was such a hilarious play - JV likes to pass the ball directly to the ref when he turns it over, so he tried to, but Cousins tries to block the pass, so JV just plays keep away until he can get a clear lane to the ref, during which time Cousins is going nuts trying to get the ball. Got a delay of game, which is hilarious, and resulted in one of the few technical free throws I've seen from delay of game when Ibaka got one later in garbage time.
                          I stepped away for a few mins at that point, didnt get back til it was 79-78 for them. I could watch that gif all day long and not get tired of it

Comment

Hold McDermott to 30 points and we'll win lol

Comment

Not gonna be an easy game. But the Raps beat Houston and Nawlins on the road back to back so......
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X