Game #16: Washington Wizards 91 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefff wrote: View Post
    If we hit our 3s at the same rate as Washington, we'd have 33 more points right now.
    As many of us have been saying all year, you can't just hoist up more 3's from guys who don't hit 3's and expect the make rate to increase for no reason.

Comment

• Thank you CJ, we finally hit one
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• CJ MIles is actually really good. Dunk and then a 3.

God damn Bebe cannot rebound to save his life.

Comment

• CJ reminds me so much of Mo Pete.

Comment

• Wizards are probably the worst matchup for JV in the league. They have fast athletic guards who give him trouble, but then also have a bruiser in Gortat who always defends him well. Terrible matchup for him.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I think the only way I could despise that smug little dunk missing prick beal..is if he played for the Chowderheads...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Bebe can't even get chicks off the rebound.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  As many of us have been saying all year, you can't just hoist up more 3's from guys who don't hit 3's and expect the make rate to increase for no reason.
                  Lowry, Miles and Ibaka are shooting a combined 4-13 from three this game, we should expect more than that.

Also, FVV is supposed to be somewhat of a shooter and he's 0-5 from deep.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    CJ reminds me so much of Mo Pete.
                    Similar, Mo Pete was a better defender. Mo Pete was also better with the ball, he played some PG early in his career. CJ is a better shooter, he shoots in the 40% range.

Comment

• Bebe is a good shot blocker, passer and can move. But he just can't fucking rebound.

Comment

• Nogueira can't guard Gortat well

Comment

• Lowry, Miles and Ibaka now shooting a combined 4-16 from three

Comment

• I'd love to see a Lowry-DD-CJ-OG-Siakam small ball lineup at some point.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Lowry, Miles and Ibaka now shooting a combined 4-16 from three
                              I'm all for threes but you'd think they'd be attacking this defense more than they are....

Comment

• DeRozan is playing amazing in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X