Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #16: Washington Wizards 91 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Demar's my player of the game, but Siakam is a pretty close 2nd. His hustle & D were HUGE!

    Comment


    • GREAT SOLID WIN! gutsy

      Comment


      • I think we found our closing lineup:

        Ibaka
        Siakam
        DeRozan
        Lowry
        One of OG/Powell/VanVleet
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          How the fuck was that a foul on the ground? Fuck off ref.

          Raptors win. FUCK WASHINGTON let's go!
          Worst refs in pro sports.... and it's not even close

          Comment


          • Smooth win. DeMar is now 248th in the NBA in all-time scoring.

            He is also the seventh leading scorer in the NBA this decade.
            It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

            Comment


            • I'll take that. Let's keep this winning streak going!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

              Comment


              • Siakam was +18 in this one (best in the game). 9 boards, 2 blocks a couple assists and a steal. Great game from him

                DeMar put up LeBron type numbers in this one.

                Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  I think we found our closing lineup:

                  Ibaka
                  Siakam
                  DeRozan
                  Lowry
                  One of OG/Powell/VanVleet
                  I'd add CJ as a good option for that 5th spot to

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    I think we found our closing lineup:

                    Ibaka
                    Siakam
                    DeRozan
                    Lowry
                    One of OG/Powell/VanVleet
                    Yeah. I'd even extend that last group to include Miles as well if we need more shooting.

                    Comment


                    • TRex wrote: View Post
                      Siakam is a hell of a defender. Probably the best on the team.
                      Stackhouse said this during summer league.

                      Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

                      Comment


                      • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Smooth win. DeMar is now 248th in the NBA in all-time scoring.

                        He is also the seventh leading scorer in the NBA this decade.
                        how far is he away from top 100
                        Abbas wrote:

                        First of all i was my own source

                        Comment


                        • Chefff wrote: View Post
                          I'd add CJ as a good option for that 5th spot to
                          Agreed
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Your 2nd top scorer only has 12 .... and you win = team ball

                            Comment


                            • Been trying to tell y'all about Pskills. Pskills>2pat and it's not even close.

                              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

                              Comment


                              • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Stackhouse said this during summer league.

                                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                Gotta give you credit on Siakam. You've been pushing this kid as an elite defender since the summer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X