X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    You have the Wizards as your favorite team on RealGM so that's not a surprise.
    John Wall is my favorite player. Beal is nice too

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    We always lose these early Sunday games. Wizards are also gonna come in pissed off. Expecting an L to be honest
    You have the Wizards as your favorite team on RealGM so that's not a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

Looks like Sonny next to DeMar, makes sense too since he was at the last game.

Ol' Gunz!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

Did they drive Bruno back?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Interested to see how we decide to match up defensively with them.

I'm not sure if I'd want Anunoby on Beal or if he'd be better suited on Wall and let Lowry have a shot at Beal where at least he doesn't have a massive speed disadvantage.
    I want OG on Beal, last game against the Raps Beal looked like DWade in his prime. Can't let that happen again. In order to stop Wall you got to block the lanes and make him decide to be a shooter most of the night.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    We always lose these early Sunday games. Wizards are also gonna come in pissed off. Expecting an L to be honest

Leave a comment:

replied
    lmao

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Interested to see how we decide to match up defensively with them.

I'm not sure if I'd want Anunoby on Beal or if he'd be better suited on Wall and let Lowry have a shot at Beal where at least he doesn't have a massive speed disadvantage.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Maybe Raps play better now that Wall is back. No traps this time

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    If Raps lose, they will be tied with the Wiz at 10-6
    If they win, they could take over sole possession of 2nd behind the Celts....
    Early but a big game imo

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Break the curse, Scraptor

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I know it's early but this is a statement game against a team that is supposed to be in the mix for top 4 in the conference and we already lost to them once. Time for a big win, not really keen on these Sunday afternoon games. .... Go Raptors!

Leave a comment:

replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I actually really like starting Anunoby and Siakam, looking forward to another game with this starting 5.

They've been quite a good pair so far

Leave a comment:

Working...
X