Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    how far is he away from top 100
    About 4400 points. So 2 years and a bit away if he averages 25/game. 4000 points after that would put him top 40 all time.

But let's not get way ahead of ourselves lol.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Gotta give you credit on Siakam. You've been pushing this kid as an elite defender since the summer.
      It's was real simple to see though. Has all tools and the attitude. Never understood why some many on here hated on him.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sun Nov 19, 2017, 07:06 PM.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Can Khris Middleton carry a team like DeRozan is doing? I still laugh whenever I see the SI rankings.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Can Khris Middleton carry a team like DeRozan is doing? I still laugh whenever I see the SI rankings.
            lol half the players ranked ahead of him cant carry a team like this. But I'm starting to strongly believe SI ranks DeRozan low for more views
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              About 4400 points. So 2 years and a bit away if he averages 25/game. 4000 points after that would put him top 40 all time.

But let's not get way ahead of ourselves lol.
              If he averages around 18.5 points for the next 10 yearsa after this season and plays about 65 games a season on average that would put him around 24-25k points putting him top 30-25 ALL time points leader

I think he's a lock for the HOF one day if he can do this
              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Should have won that Mo Pete shot game.
                We did.Crazy night.

Comment

• BTW....sure culture change won't be a complete change overnight but late in the 4th q when demar drove to a crowd at the basket but then kicked it back out to FVV for the three....? 10/10 times last year he would have gone to the hoop (and likely not get the post season foul call)

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    If he averages around 18.5 points for the next 10 yearsa after this season and plays about 65 games a season on average that would put him around 24-25k points putting him top 30-25 ALL time points leader

I think he's a lock for the HOF one day if he can do this
                    Dude he's at under 12,000 points right now, it's just way too early to start talking the Hall. (Plus it's a jinx!) Antawn Jamison is at 20,000 points, he won't make it. Neither did Tom Chambers.

You really need that playoff resume to be a true lock imo. People keep saying Vince is in but honestly he and Melo to me are two of the sketchiest Hall prospects this generation.

Comment

Dude he's at under 12,000 points right now, it's just way too early to start talking the Hall. (Plus it's a jinx!) Antawn Jamison is at 20,000 points, he won't make it. Neither did Tom Chambers.

You really need that playoff resume to be a true lock imo. People keep saying Vince is in but honestly he and Melo to me are two of the sketchiest Hall prospects this generation.
                      Jamison > Shaq, Jordan, Kobe, Wilt

#Facts
                      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        It's was real simple to see though. Has all tools and the attitude. Never understood why some many on here hated on him.

Because he played last year like a chicken with his head cut off. Its delusional to say that everyone with the tools ends up actually producing. KAT has phenomenal tools, some of the tops for bigs in the league, and he is one of the worst defenders. He has looked good, and credit for believing in him, but there is a difference between actually being good and the potential to be good.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Because he played last year like a chicken with his head cut off. Its delusional to say that everyone with the tools ends up actually producing. KAT has phenomenal tools, some of the tops for bigs in the league, and he is one of the worst defenders. He has looked good, and credit for believing in him, but there is a difference between actually being good and the potential to be good.
                          Kat doesn't have the same attitude or mentality that Siakam has.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Been trying to tell y'all about Pskills. Pskills>2pat and it's not even close.

Not 2Pat from 3 years ago (hitting clutch 3s, etc.), but Siakam should only continue to improve. His defense is on a level that 2Pat didn't have.

Comment

T Mac says "what's up?"

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We shot horrid from 3 even by raps standard, and got the W

We played a d league backcourt for 6 minutes of the 4th quarter and got the W

Sunday games feel ugly and sluggish. Take it and run. Siakam, like OG, and the underutilized Poeltl, has been a revelation this season. 4 straight, the Scraptor train drives for 5
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X