Game #16: Washington Wizards 91 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Huh? Poeltl's hands might be the best on the team.
    In the last few games, he looked terrified to take contact as if he already had 5 fouls and then wasn't getting many minutes at all. I'm referring to against bruising bigs that will abuse he and Bebe particularly imo.

I like Jac and think he could be a good one but I just don't think he's a long term starter just yet. I believe we keep all of them and play matchups for now.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      In the last few games, he looked terrified to take contact as if he already had 5 fouls and then wasn't getting many minutes at all. I'm referring to against bruising bigs that will abuse he and Bebe particularly imo.

I like Jac and think he could be a good one but I just don't think he's a long term starter just yet. I believe we keep all of them and play matchups for now.
      I've changed my tune. I have no more beef with the "3 headed center" strategy.

1) I doubt Masai asked Casey to "showcase", but all 3 have SOME value in a late season trade. Rather than let one rot on the bench, they all have "rotation player on a good team" attached to their names

2) They all have different styles and come at you in waves, staying fresh, and also staying in game shape in case one of the 3 goes down to injury

3) Poeltl will get more consistent playing time some day. By this time next year, you can pretty much guarantee the log jam is gone, with at least 1 of the 3 gone, most likely of all Bebe, least likely of all Poeltl.

I'm now fine with riding this as long as we need to. Oh, and it's also more fouls to go around. 18 fouls to get our centers all out of the game lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        In certain scenarios (against G-State or Cleveland, for eg), I'm curious about a KL-DD-CJM-OG-PS lineup.
        That lineup is built for coming back from a usually improbable 17-20 point deficit in the 4th

Comment

Working...
        X