Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted
    replied
    The lack of elite talent in the East (outside of Cleveland) means that a healthy Sixers team probably does have a decent shot at beating any other team in a 7 game series.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I know that. But "can beat any team in the east in this year's playoffs" Is jumping the gun just a tad. A year away from being a year away
    Embiid is practically unguardable. He'll win a series by himself.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    I know that. But "can beat any team in the east in this year's playoffs" Is jumping the gun just a tad. A year away from being a year away
    Actually other than the Cavs I do think it's possible they could beat any team in the playoffs in the east. I wouldn't pick them to beat us or Boston, but they theoretically could do it if Embiid and Simmons weren't containable for 7 games.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Oh, looks like we overhyped the 6ers based on one half and the warriors are still king.

The Internet has done it again!
    They're not overhyped. Embiid and Simmons are legit superstar talents. Something we haven't had since Vince left. Their ceiling as a team because of that is basically the sky.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    The talent level of Embiid and Simmons is not overhyped. They're both basically rookies.

Simmons is a bit better passer, but he also kinda reminds me of Grant Hill a bit.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Boston won again.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Boston won again.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Leafs putting a 6-0 beating so far on the habs tonight. Gotta love it

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    So....I guess Hinkie's plan succeeded? Process completed?
    They still have Fultz coming back, the Lakers pick unless it places 2/3/4/5, and like $40 million in cap space this summer.

Process complete. That doesn't mean they are guaranteed anything, but they have laid down a strong foundation, provided they can avoid injuries.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Warriors are trolling the league this season, just biding their time until the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Oh, looks like we overhyped the 6ers based on one half and the warriors are still king.

The talent level of Embiid and Simmons is not overhyped. They're both basically rookies.

Simmons is a bit better passer, but he also kinda reminds me of Grant Hill a bit.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Holy fuck! I guess their inexperience showed. Outscored by 32 in a quarter.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    When Simmons was at LSU, I compared him to Lebron and people scoffed and came back with Lamar Odom. He really does look Lebron-esque at times, with the dribbling, court vision and end-to-end transition game at that size (even bigger than Lebron).
    Yeah the similarities seem obvious.

Long-term he really will need to develop a passable shot. He can be an all-star without one, but he could be a superstar with one. I really like his game, but to not you'd kind of have to hate basketball.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Simmons is absolutely carving up Warriors defense. Best rookie since KD?
    When Simmons was at LSU, I compared him to Lebron and people scoffed and came back with Lamar Odom. He really does look Lebron-esque at times, with the dribbling, court vision and end-to-end transition game at that size (even bigger than Lebron).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X