• Show
Clear All

• Game 17: Toronto Raptors 100 - New York Knicks 108

TORONTO RAPTORS (11-5)

Projected starters

AT

NEW YORK KNICKS (9-7)

Notes:
    • Raps now 3rd/12th in Offensive/Defensive rating. Knicks are 10th/25th.
    • Porzingis is and has been battling elbow bursitis.
    • Raps are 6th in 3PA/g, Knicks are 24th. Raps 24th in 3pt%, Knicks 18th.
    • The Knicks were forced to fly coach when their charter jet staff went on strike due to the poor hygiene and extremely foul stench of the players and staff.
    • Derozan on Siakam: "I love him. Pascal's my guy... He don't get tired. I don't understand it... It's crazy to see. It's crazy" (h/t Lewenberg)
    • Enes Kanter said that he is afraid of dinosaurs and has to sleep with the lights on after every game with the Raptors.
    • For the first time in recent memory, DeMar DeRozan leads the starters in WS/48. He is second among all Raps regulars to Jakob Poeltl.
    • The Raps bench mob continues to have a lot of fun on instagram: https://i.imgur.com/COcmKKv.jpg
    Last edited by Scraptor; Tue Nov 21, 2017, 11:09 AM.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm feeling uneasy with Ibaka guarding The Unicorn. And at MSG things might work out differently. I'm afraid streak will end in New York. L.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I'm feeling uneasy with Ibaka guarding The Unicorn. And at MSG things might work out differently. I'm afraid streak will end in New York. L.
        Sad lowry has been the key to the streak
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Keep it up! You're on a roll!

Comment

I already called it before Raps are gonna go on a long streak the next 20 or so game.
            I'm sure they'll lose a couple but they'll still keep going on back-back streaks
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Comment

I went back through the Raps Wiz thread and there was one play that really stood out and only had one comment.

After years of watching our shitty end-of-quarter ISO's that end up with an airball as often as a basket, I was amazed both by:

1) the play itself where FVV curled around with 5 seconds left in the 1st and whipped the ball to Pascal in the corner who immediately lobbed it to a leaping Bebe for an easy dunk as time expired.

and 2) the seeming disinterest of the board after watching one of the best end-of-quarter plays we've seen in years.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  I went back through the Raps Wiz thread and there was one play that really stood out and only had one comment.

After years of watching our shitty end-of-quarter ISO's that end up with an airball as often as a basket, I was amazed both by:

1) the play itself where FVV curled around with 5 seconds left in the 1st and whipped the ball to Pascal in the corner who immediately lobbed it to a leaping Bebe for an easy dunk as time expired.

and 2) the seeming disinterest of the board after watching one of the best end-of-quarter plays we've seen in years.
                  yeah, I hear you; you quite often see some variation of this here though, unfortunately (the overall reaction). When we're rolling, certain posters mysteriously disappear, quiet as mice lol ...Then we lose one or two in row and the sky falls, people come out of the woodwork dissing players left-right and centre, etc it's like armageddon out there. We go from 4th best team in the league, great youthful bench etc, to KL and DD suck and the tank narrative in a heartbeat, it's insane. Good on you to notice the play though, I also thought it was great. Closing quarters have been a problem for the Raps so seeing them with more flow in those moments is really refreshing.

Comment

Knicks playing back to back after dismantling The Clippers so big advantage for the Raps.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      yeah, I hear you; you quite often see some variation of this here though, unfortunately (the overall reaction). When we're rolling, certain posters mysteriously disappear, quiet as mice lol ...Then we lose one or two in row and the sky falls, people come out of the woodwork dissing players left-right and centre, etc it's like armageddon out there. We go from 4th best team in the league, great youthful bench etc, to KL and DD suck and the tank narrative in a heartbeat, it's insane. Good on you to notice the play though, I also thought it was great. Closing quarters have been a problem for the Raps so seeing them with more flow in those moments is really refreshing.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Knicks playing back to back after dismantling The Clippers so big advantage for the Raps.
                        Not back to back for Knicks. Our game is Wednesday.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Tue Nov 21, 2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

I've just been busy, guys..... well, no more. Let's just say me & a person had a huge falling out. Time to focus on the Raptors again.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Damn it!! I was sure it's Tuesday! Oh well the Knicks will have to wait another day for another crushing defeat!!

Comment

Working...
                              X