Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20+ game win streak, Undefeated December?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, I don't believe in karma but have to admit that was suspect timing for the worst quarter in franchise history lol

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
      Meh, I don't believe in karma but have to admit that was suspect timing for the worst quarter in franchise history lol
      I still can't believe that 3rd Q happened....

We made 1 freaking basket in that Quarter. That basket came at 2:23 in the 3rd Q. They put up 40!!!! Points on us.

Please start believing in karma. This is no coincidence. Just like Demo Shift coming out with the Celtics hate thread and they go on a crazy 16 game winning streak.

Yes, RR is the Center of the basketball world. A Canadian invented basketball you know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stop making these threads. Please, for the love of God.

Comment

Could the Raptors really go on a 20+ game win streak and go undefeated in December???

Looking at the schedule it seems extremely doable. Though it is more likely they lose one of their games against Indy or Charlotte or the late Dec game against OKC.

Thoughts?? Did I just jinx it?
          Was the post affected by any intake of any substances? Lol.

Comment

That was horrific indeed.

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
              I still can't believe that 3rd Q happened....

We made 1 freaking basket in that Quarter. That basket came at 2:23 in the 3rd Q. They put up 40!!!! Points on us.

Please start believing in karma. This is no coincidence. Just like Demo Shift coming out with the Celtics hate thread and they go on a crazy 16 game winning streak.

Yes, RR is the Center of the basketball world. A Canadian invented basketball you know!

That quarter could have been avoided if Machine had not started a load of laundry and washed his lucky raptor socks. The lucky socks were probably through the spin cycle and in the dryer and back on his feet halfway through the 4th quarter when the comeback started.

The comeback fell short because someone moved my lucky Raptor hat from the closet in the basement to the garage as she was pissed with me for a transgression only known to her.

The planets cosmic raptor karma could simply not recover in time from those dual shocks to prevent a Knicks win. With the lucky socks clean and re-energized and the lucky hat back in it’s rightful place of honour in the basement closet the Jinx is over....A win in Indy on Friday is now scientifically inevitable.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

20 game losing streak begins now.

Comment

Can we ban this guy until the Raps start a winning streak?!

Comment

Please delete this thread so that we can start winning again......

Comment

The OP's fault.....

Comment

You guys don't learn.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          That quarter could have been avoided if Machine had not started a load of laundry and washed his lucky raptor socks. The lucky socks were probably through the spin cycle and in the dryer and back on his feet halfway through the 4th quarter when the comeback started.

The comeback fell short because someone moved my lucky Raptor hat from the closet in the basement to the garage as she was pissed with me for a transgression only known to her.

The planets cosmic raptor karma could simply not recover in time from those dual shocks to prevent a Knicks win. With the lucky socks clean and re-energized and the lucky hat back in it’s rightful place of honour in the basement closet the Jinx is over....A win in Indy on Friday is now scientifically inevitable.

Don't worry, I've been wearing my Vince Carter jersey like a diaper all day which guarantees a win tonight, has never failed. Left leg through the right arm hole and the right leg through the left arm hole. If I wear it backwards they lose, but I've got it on right today.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Don't worry, I've been wearing my Vince Carter jersey like a diaper all day which guarantees a win tonight, has never failed. Left leg through the right arm hole and the right leg through the left arm hole. If I wear it backwards they lose, but I've got it on right today.
                            Let’s hope the Raptor 3 point guys have ther contact lens’ in the right eyes tonight. Combined with the hat, the socks and the properly fitted Vince jersey....this one is a win.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Underestimating the teams;

Indy can play Toronto tough.

They play Phoenix twice which for some reason they always have trouble with them.

Also they play Sac twice who always give them trouble (even when Cousins was hurt)

They play Philly twice, probably the most underrated team thus far this year... Embiid and Simmons are the real deal, they are gonna be tough to play (as long as they aren't hurt).

They play Charlotte twice, again they always play the Raps tough.

OKC is hit or miss but will be tough.

Only teams I see a cakewalk is Atlanta and Dallas.

Raps could easily be .500 in Dec.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                                Raps could easily be .500 in Dec.
                                Okay, I know we've been badly burned by a bunch of jinxes, but that's a little far lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X