Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valanciunas needs to come off the bench.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Past time to kill this thread.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

    Comment


    • Starting unit with JV seems to be fine now so I think he doesn't really need to come off the bench then.

      Comment


      • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Starting unit with JV seems to be fine now so I think he doesn't really need to come off the bench then.
        Agreed, though I still wouldn’t mind seeing him get some time with the star+bench units, and getting Ibaka some time at C, because that may well be a look we have to go to depending on playoff matchup.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • Love when we get JV involved more and give him some half decent minutes although he still should have had more minutes against the Clippers but that's nothing new.

          Comment


          • LOL. We need to make more of these 'jinx' threads when we want the opposite result to happen. I'm still waiting for "Toronto Raptors will NOT win the NBA championship in 2018" thread.

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post
              LOL. We need to make more of these 'jinx' threads when we want the opposite result to happen. I'm still waiting for "Toronto Raptors will NOT win the NBA championship in 2018" thread.
              "Norman Powell needs to go to the G-league"

              "Bruno Caboclo will never be 2 years away"

              "Kyle Lowry will never have a good shooting performance in the playoffs"

              "Jonas Valanciunas will never be a neutral or better PnR defender"

              "Delon Wright will be a worse player than FVV"


              lets go

              Comment


              • OG is our king

                Comment


                • "DeMar DeRozan will never be a good 3-pt shooter."

                  Comment


                  • As long as he keeps shooting the 3, he's golden.

                    Comment


                    • Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                      As long as he keeps shooting the 3, he's golden.
                      Haha
                      OG is our king

                      Comment


                      • Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                        As long as he keeps shooting the 3, he's golden.

                        Comment


                        • I still think he'll have to come off the bench in the playoffs unless we play Detroit, but seems to be ok for the regular season so whatever.

                          Comment


                          • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                            I still think he'll have to come off the bench in the playoffs unless we play Detroit, but seems to be ok for the regular season so whatever.
                            He's raising his value. So some of those trades might become possible like Kosta + Temple
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • No one in their right mind would trade JV for Mirotic. Enough of the bullshit already.
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • It's funny just a couple weeks ago it was the opposite. Mirotic will still get traded just for the fact that I wouldn't want to play with a guy that broke my face. He can't be trade till Jan 15th though.

                                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X