3 Games in the next 13 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Games in the next 13 days

I imagine that we might hit a bit of a thread lull with only having 3 games over the next two weeks. So use this thread to keep us all entertained in the meantime. There has to be a limit to how much we debate JV in the starting line up....right? Toss out anything entertaining you’ve come across (hopefully at least a little basketball related). Or even just random thoughts. For instance, as I followed the game online last night I was wondering if it was possible that Corey Magette has a son in the NBA already. I got a chance to watch the game today. I don’t wonder that anymore.

L
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I imagine that we might hit a bit of a thread lull with only having 3 games over the next two weeks. So use this thread to keep us all entertained in the meantime. There has to be a limit to how much we debate JV in the starting line up....right? Toss out anything entertaining you’ve come across (hopefully at least a little basketball related). Or even just random thoughts. For instance, as I followed the game online last night I was wondering if it was possible that Corey Magette has a son in the NBA already. I got a chance to watch the game today. I don’t wonder that anymore.
    I know Popi Jones has 2 sons playing hockey not basketball

Comment

A little painful to see Nets fans boasting about taking our picks and having Carroll lead them to a road win with their other 4 starters out.

Really wish we'd changed the system before he got here.

Comment

@ Jclaw. Good thread idea. Probably belongs in Everything NBA, but I think this works nicely in here......

This is the announce team for NBC Bay Area from the game between the Sixers and Warriors on Saturday night. They say that a Sixers staff member spoke to them about Embiid and echoed that the star center is only at 69 percent. Missing the joke entirely, the announcer quizzically wonders how they can be so accurate as to say “69 percent,” totally missing what’s going on.
        https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017...nouncers-video

http://awfulannouncing.com/local-net...ers-heads.html
        Last edited by golden; Sun Nov 26, 2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          A little painful to see Nets fans boasting about taking our picks and having Carroll lead them to a road win with their other 4 starters out.

Really wish we'd changed the system before he got here.
          He was never healthy with Raps too
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            He wasn't as bad as people made him out to be either, for the most part. We start hating a player and suddenly, they're totally useless.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              He wasn't as bad as people made him out to be either, for the most part. We start hating a player and suddenly, they're totally useless.
              well it also starts to look like he's a contract year type of player
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Argos ftw!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Argos ftw!
                  I didn’t realize anyone cared about the CFL.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                    I didn’t realize anyone cared about the CFL.
                    My wife actually watched the Grey Cup today from start to finish. She hadn't watched a football game since the infamous Redskins-Giants game in 1985.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      It's mental. He was just never comfortable here with this group

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        My wife actually watched the Grey Cup today from start to finish. She hadn't watched a football game since the infamous Redskins-Giants game in 1985.
                        Props to her, she’s tough. I would never be able to make it through one quarter of a CFL game. I just don’t get it, there are only 6 teams in the whole league (I think)! You’re either winning the chip or you’re in the lottery! Treadmill teams are making the finals lmao.

Comment

Argos ftw!
                          A great entertaining game it was.....Grey Cup far superior AGAIN to 99 out of 100 Super Bores lol

Comment

Argos ftw!
                            I have room in my life for multiple sports
                            Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Nov 27, 2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Football is generally a bore, but the CFL is far more exciting than the NFL. Maybe the talent is worse, but the game itself is so much more fun.

Ever since I moved to Toronto though I can see why the Argos get no love. There is just so much to do here and watch here (sports wise) that the CFL and the Argos are just too far down the totem pole of Toronto sports franchises. Yet the team will never fold since it will probably destroy the entire league if they left.

Comment

Working...
                              X