Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality rest/practice time.

Comment

Poeltl will probably end up matching up with Howard at some point, and it'll be a good test to see how well he can handle bigger bodies right now. Unless Casey decides to trot out Bebe against Howard.

Hopefully JV is up for this game, he usually is when he's up against a big time center. If he can bait Howard into fouling a lot that'll really help.

Also, I wish we had Delon for this game. He could possibly slow down Kemba... maybe OG could give it a try.
      OG is our king

Comment

Lmao.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
          Poeltl will probably end up matching up with Howard at some point, and it'll be a good test to see how well he can handle bigger bodies right now. Unless Casey decides to trot out Bebe against Howard.

Hopefully JV is up for this game, he usually is when he's up against a big time center. If he can bait Howard into fouling a lot that'll really help.

Also, I wish we had Delon for this game. He could possibly slow down Kemba... maybe OG could give it a try.
          Yeah, it will be good to see Poeltl take a shot at Howard. Especially with the Kemba PnR, we may need him subbing in for JV sooner than later, and then it will be a question of whether he can handle Howard inside.

I would definitely have a lot of OG and Powell trying to contain Kemba.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            It's Charlotte Hornets though. Damn right I have a bad feeling about this. They are our original fathers.
            Like Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker? I'm confused

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              They are the original Gerald Henderson

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  It's Charlotte Hornets though. Damn right I have a bad feeling about this. They are our original fathers.
                  I feel like GLF has exorcised his demons and now they are possessing various other members of the board now.

Comment

I haven't watched Charlotte once this year yet. I think Kemba/Dwight pick n roll could cause us some problems.

Comment

scraptor wrote: View Post
                      i feel like glf has exorcised his demons and now they are possessing various other members of the board now.
                      lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

lead us to the promised land consman

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I feel like GLF has exorcised his demons and now they are possessing various other members of the board now.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Just one more day guys.
                            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              Just one more day guys.

Comment

Since I believe that sports "jinxes" have the same effect as leaving your cowboy or work boots underneath the bed to guarantee male children are equally proven scientific theories, I am confident the Raps will dust the Hornets tomorrow night.

Charlotte isn't very good. Their offensive concept is eerily similar to the Raps offence of the past couple of years but without the production. Ball dominant PG in Walker who argualbly is a shoot first guy, a monolithic C who is a touch slow and is good around the basket but doesn't stretch the floor, a tweener SF/SG in Batum and a streaky PF in Williams who isn't hitting the 3 ball like he did. People like to talk treadmill.. this is the poster child of treadmill. They have had 3 or 4 top 10 picks in the last 3 or 4 years and are still scuffling.

Its hard to pinpoint where the changes in the managment structure should come. For sure the owner won't fire himself. The GM is either whiffing bad at the draft or is getting players for a coach that can't get them to function together or is running a bad scheme.

Kemba Walker is a good scoring point guard. Problem is his teams don't win much. He is the Damien Lillard of the east. Great numbers... very limited playoff mettle or success.
                                Dwight Howard.... Dwight is .. an asshole. He has been dumped from his last three teams and they threw a party when he left. He didn't cost anything to get which kinda matches his value.
                                MKG is a whiff of a draft pick for a guy taken 2 overall....next guy taken was Beal by Washington. X for Cho on that one.
                                Cody Zeller went 4th overall... Still on the board was Nerlens Noel and CJ McCollum.
                                Cho also drafted Noah Vonleh the following year.. with Saric and Zach Lavine still on the board. Another X for Cho.
                                Taking Frank Kaminsky ahead of Myles Turner is a bit of 20/20 hindsight but still its another X for the scouting staff. Ministerial responsibility falls to Cho here as well for another X.

Charlotte is in tough again this year.... They most likely won't make the playoffs. They are going down to the Raps on Wednesday night.

Raps W.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Nov 28, 2017, 11:49 AM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X