Game #20: Toronto Raptors 126 - Charlotte Hornets 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    This might be a really evil thing to say but I'm happy Lucas is injured once again. Finally Casey will stop playing him. Lucas' threshold for pain is so low its crazy lol.
    Lucas should really just be given true garbage time a la Caboclo....I don't get why we're still playing 5 bigs ....

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I was going to delete that part but was too lazy lol. I meant Serge. Pretty much they just play so passive to start the first and mainly the 3rd.
      OK got it
      I was going to say historically they mostly IGNORE JV when he is open.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't watch Warriors game, but I might actually watch tonight's game because of what Lavar Ball said about Curry in the offseason lol.

Gonna be a long night for Lonzo I think lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

even Casey knows it's #fakewin
            Psst.. Casey.. there's your answer

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Yep. Doesn't make me a Seattle fan doe!

I cheer for every team that plays TFC and the overrated Laffs.

TRex wrote: View Post
              I don't watch Warriors game, but I might actually watch tonight's game because of what Lavar Ball said about Curry in the offseason lol.

Gonna be a long night for Lonzo I think lol.
              Enjoy your night, TRex

Comment

• I actually can't wait to watch them choke AGAIN in the Finals lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I bet he only yelled on the players 25 years old and under, no way he gets in Ibaka's grill.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    I bet he only yelled on the players 25 years old and under, no way he gets in Ibaka's grill.
                    Why not? Ibaka needs hearing aids anyway...

Ok, I have to stop making jokes about Ibaka being old.

Comment

• felt like i was in bizarro world seeing Dwight hit jumpers and break ankles lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        felt like i was in bizarro world seeing Dwight hit jumpers and break ankles lol
                        Fountain of youth found again in Toronto.

Comment

• Something's mentally up with 3rd quarters. Felt like the tide was shifting against Atlanta as well but they stopped that one (mainly because Atlanta sucks).

Not sure what's going on. Don't really think it's a match up issue. Charlotte goes on a short run 4-0, 6-0, 8-0 then they can't get anything done right.. play tight, make stupid mistakes/turnovers, and/or take bad shots.

Thank god for KLOE in this one. What a performance.

Comment

• I think offensively the Raptors are quite predictable with the starting 5, everything seems to tighten in the 3rd and they always try to shoot their way out of it but they don't have good shooters especially with their bigs and that is a constant problem. Ibaka was supposed to have been that stretch 4 that could do it all and he hasn't been consistent enough to make a positive impact on the majority of their games this far. Not only that the issue of chemistry constantly rears its ugly head.

Comment

• Raptors defeat Demo's jinx!

Many thanks to consmap the barbarian. Let's win a bunch more.

Comment

Working...
                              X