No announcement yet.

Game #20: Toronto Raptors 126 - Charlotte Hornets 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that argument is wrong and avoiding the real issue in my opinion.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      And that argument is wrong and avoiding the real issue in my opinion.
      Which is interesting to me. Which of those numbers do you feel are not representing reality? What explanation do you have for those numbers if they are in fact representing what happened? How does your theory that 1st and 3rd Q's are not mostly about effort/focus/non-lineup-factors jive with the results your preferred lineup has posted in those periods?

Come on man, enlighten me. Seriously. You build a lot of your arguments on stats, you know how to use them and debate them. Explain the insignificance of that evidence to me. I want to understand why the argument is "wrong" and definitively not "the real issue." There has to be a reason, right? Besides the numbers not agreeing with you. Right?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I've presented my argument. You're not actually open to the idea of bringing JV off the bench so it's a pointless discussion. I'm just going to wait and see what happens now with the lineup or trades.

And the numbers do agree with me, it's about how you interpret them and what numbers you look at. The problem is you want it to be an effort issue.
        Last edited by Shaolin Fantastic; Fri Dec 1, 2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Isn't that somewhat of a good thing? I swear everyone used to say when the whistle goes away in the playoffs Demar won't be able to score. Well it looks like this season he will.
          Yeah as long he doesnt play timid and shoots jumpers instead of driving
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I've presented my argument. You're not actually open to the idea of bringing JV off the bench so it's a pointless discussion. I'm just going to wait and see what happens now with the lineup or trades.

And the numbers do agree with me, it's about how you interpret them and what numbers you look at. The problem is you want it to be an effort issue.
            Is that the problem? Prove it to me. Explain the numbers I presented, as context to your numbers in your argument. Is it just a wild coincidence that both the starters as constructed, and other variations of the starters, including your proposed small ball starting lineup, are significantly worse in 1st and 3rd Q's than they are in the 2nd and 4th?

I love that I present an argument, and the only explanation can be my incredible bias, while you present an argument, and it's the real issue, and we'll just ignore any counter arguments anyone might make.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

And that argument is wrong and avoiding the real issue in my opinion.
              BadDinosaur's thread is falling on deaf ears. He is sad dinosaur.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
              X