Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #21: Toronto Raptors 120 - Indiana Pacers 115

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Matt's gotta start calling him the Austrian Fundamental...or the Austrian Anvil if he wants to get a little closer to alliteration.
    "THE AUSTRIAN HAMMER!!!" made me laugh out loud tonight, even though I've heard it before.
    I love how Jack laughs after. It's fantastically stupid and I think they're aware.

    Jakob is from Vienna...

    You probably won't hear them exclaiming,
    "JAKOB DROPS THE VIENNA SAUSAGE ON HIM!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Dec 2nd, 2017, 03:49 AM.

    Comment


    • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Didn't get divorced they were never married in the first place, just engaged.

      Just split up.
      Ooouu I thought they got married. My bad
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

      Comment


      • Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Good to see DD getting back into the groove of things, personal life distractions ain't a good thing.
        I hadn't heard anything about it and just as glad I hadn't. They do have a daughter together so it's a shame.

        DeMar isn't exactly a great looking dude but $25M a year makes him pretty good catch for the ladies lol
        Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Dec 2nd, 2017, 08:29 AM.

        Comment


        • I don't think Serge had a great game, particularly when he came in near the end of the game. He has been underwhelming this season. Perhaps the issues of the JV-SI tandem are as much Serge's fault as JV's?

          Comment


          • wayner wrote: View Post
            I don't think Serge had a great game, particularly when he came in near the end of the game. He has been underwhelming this season. Perhaps the issues of the JV-SI tandem are as much Serge's fault as JV's?
            First of all I disagree, Serge actually looked comfortable defensively in at the end at center.

            On the last point, that is correct. Both of them contribute to that tandem not working. Serge because he plays pretty bad defense at PF, and JV because he does the exact same thing at center.

            Comment


            • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              First of all I disagree, Serge actually looked comfortable defensively in at the end at center.

              On the last point, that is correct. Both of them contribute to that tandem not working. Serge because he plays pretty bad defense at PF, and JV because he does the exact same thing at center.
              Pfffft. You'll say anything to push your point. Serge looked like absolute garbage at the end of the game.

              Comment


              • GLF wrote: View Post
                He's getting a divorce with his wife. She posted she's single on Instagram . That's why you haven't heard her at the games anymore.
                Groupies got DeRozan? Haha.

                Comment


                • rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Groupies got DeRozan? Haha.
                  Lotta road trips early on..
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X