Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #22: Toronto Raptors 126 - Phoenix Suns 113

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bent, not broken.

    For amusement, I checked out the culture reset thread, to see how many believed it would be done.

    http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...culture+change
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

    Comment


    • Andy Miller, agent for 22 NBA players including Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka, and Latvian KD, has stepped down and de-certified amid FBI college basketball probe

      https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/1...-certification
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Devin Booker out the next 2-3 weeks, which should pretty well assure a #fakewin in phoenix next week.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Well, you finally broke him. Hope you're all happy with yourselves....



            RIP Shaolin.
            Cuban is such a joke. Had himself a championship team which he broke up and has trotted out the ghost of Nowitzki with whatever G Leaguers he could scrape together for what seems like a decade now. Dirk and Carlisle deserve better.

            Comment


            • 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Bent, not broken.

              For amusement, I checked out the culture reset thread, to see how many believed it would be done.

              http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...culture+change
              I'm pleasantly surprised with the results so far, but I'll reserve judgement until April

              Comment


              • 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Bent, not broken.

                For amusement, I checked out the culture reset thread, to see how many believed it would be done.

                http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...culture+change
                This was the best post in that whole thread.....

                thead wrote: View Post
                Culture reset = pass the fucking ball

                Comment


                • Cavs now 13 in a row. 2 juggernauts in our division.....

                  Comment


                  • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Cavs now 13 in a row. 2 juggernauts in our division.....
                    Plus the Celtics, 76ers and Nets.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • DanH wrote: View Post
                      Plus the Celtics, 76ers and Nets.

                      Very nice

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X