Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

I already know the results of the Eastern Conference Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I already know the results of the Eastern Conference Playoffs

    So I had a day dream and this is my envisioned

    Cavs 57
    Bost 57
    Raps 55
    Wizs 49
    Buck 47
    Detr 45
    Pacs 43
    Sixe 42

    Cavs beat Sixers in 5
    Bost beat Pacers in 5
    Raps beat Pistons in 4
    Bucks beat Wizards in 7

    Cavs beat Bucks in 6
    Raps beat Boston in 7 (Game winner by DeRozan, very similar to his shot vs Orlando a couple years ago)

    Cavs beat Raps in 7

    Source - My Dream
    Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

  • #2
    At least we made it to 7 against the Cavs

    Comment


    • #3
      If Bucks get DJ sooner then later then out

      Bledsoe
      Snell
      Greek
      Parker
      Jordan

      Would be a good lineup. They would loss a lot of bench depth, but in a 7 game series with a 8 man rotation they will be tough.

      Comment


      • #4
        man, even in your dreams the Raps can't make the finals?

        Comment


        • #5
          connected wrote: View Post
          man, even in your dreams the Raps can't make the finals?
          I was waiting for the Dance Pak to make an appearance. Pretty disappointed.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

          Comment


          • #6
            Abbas wrote: View Post
            So I had a day dream and this is my envisioned

            Cavs 57
            Bost 57
            Raps 55
            Wizs 49
            Buck 47
            Detr 45
            Pacs 43
            Sixe 42

            Cavs beat Sixers in 5
            Bost beat Pacers in 5
            Raps beat Pistons in 4
            Bucks beat Wizards in 7

            Cavs beat Bucks in 6
            Raps beat Boston in 7 (Game winner by DeRozan, very similar to his shot vs Orlando a couple years ago)

            Cavs beat Raps in 7

            Source - My Dream
            Cool story bro.

            Comment


            • #7
              It is too early, but I do not think Raps will play against Cavs in the next playoff.

              Comment


              • #8
                RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                It is too early, but I do not think Raps will play against Cavs in the next playoff.
                are you thinking the raps will not make the ECF, and if so, who do you see beating the Raps to prevent a matchup with the Cavs?

                Comment

                Working...
                X