Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Stranger Things sucks

6 new episodes of Black Mirror coming out on December 29th. Now THATS a show you guys should get behind
    Black Mirror depresses me.

I'm getting into Dark though. Two episodes in and it seems good
    OG is our king

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Stranger Things > Vikings
      Stranger Things Season 2 is stuck on my queue. Might try American Gods next after I've caught up on Vikings though.

Comment

I like basketball. What you call scrub teams I call one of the top 30 teams on the planet
        I'm sure there are plenty of European club teams who could beat the Hawks or Kings

Comment

Black Mirror is amazing. Stranger Things is as well.

Comment

Name the teams that are worth watching.
            Weren't you the one who was going on about how great the Lakers are to watch??

Guess yer just Big Baller Brand.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Dec 7, 2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

consmap wrote:
              I'm getting into Dark though. Two episodes in and it seems good
              Dark is great. Anyone starting it, watch it with the German audio and English subtitles. Don't read about it either, just give it a try.

The eerie small town vibe reminded me a lot of Les Revenants (also really good), although the subject matter was totally different.
              Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Dec 7, 2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Stranger Things = best show on Netflix. Stop hating Keon.

Another interesting Netflix series is the Punisher. Might start it tonight since the Raptors are off again.
                My daughter keeps suggesting I watch Stranger Things, even though she knows I'm a Milford Man. Saw the trailer.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Mindhunter was interesting

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Thibs is a maniac. Doesn't give a fuck about player's health
                    Jordan averaged 35 mpg (or higher) in 13 of his 15 seasons. 3 times he was above 40 mpg.

Barkley did so 13 of 16 seasons. Had one 40 mpg season.

Malone 16 of 19 seasons. Had two 40 mpg seasons.

How are current players so fragile?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Jordan averaged 35 mpg (or higher) in 13 of his 15 seasons. 3 times he was above 40 mpg.

Yeah but Barkley NEVER ran

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Stranger Things Season 2 is stuck on my queue. Might try American Gods next after I've caught up on Vikings though.
                        Second season of Stranger Things was a flop. The script and the plot are just terrible compared to the first season.

6 new episodes of Black Mirror coming out on December 29th. Now THATS a show you guys should get behind
                        Only 6 episodes is a pain though. I'll probably finish that in one sitting

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Yeah but Barkley NEVER ran
                          The one time he ran...

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Different game back then. Far less cutting and movement Lots of ISO's with the rest of the team standing around.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Different game back then. Far less cutting and movement Lots of ISO's with the rest of the team standing around.
                              True, but the game was also a LOT rougher back then. Harder fouls, more fighting/clutching/grabbing while boxing out, etc.

I think it was just a different mentality. Players were viewed as warriors/soldiers. There was pride in being on the court as much as humanly possible.

Today, players are viewed more as investments who need to be protected from the very game they're paid to play.

Comment

They aren't "fragile". It's about being smarter protecting guys bodies.

"Herp derp hockey players used to play without helmets! Why are current players so fragile???"

Comment

Working...
                                X