Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #24: Toronto Raptors 102 - Sacramento Kings 87

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    siakam cannot shoot at all man

    Comment


    • #47
      WTF is this lineup... play a starter with them.

      Comment


      • #48
        i don't understand why you're playing the bench for 10 straight minutes when they're getting manhandled.

        Comment


        • #49
          Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          WTF is this lineup... play a starter with them.
          This lineup is usually very good. They are just having a bad night. Also Kings supposedly have the best bench in the NBA if I heard correctly lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

          Comment


          • #50
            KHD wrote: View Post
            siakam cannot shoot at all man
            Yea it's bad. I thought he would have at least been better than this
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

            Comment


            • #51
              Lol jv

              Comment


              • #52
                Lmfao jv3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  lmao jv with enough time to line up the seams

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    Lmfao jv3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Now double what he had last year
                    And shooting 33% from the 3 one of our best

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Demar is truly living proof that you can do and become whatever you want if you work hard enough. It is just amazing to see him come back better EVERY single year. How can you not root for someone like that
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Lol Fox even turning over the cookie
                        Me The Palmerston North

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          GLF wrote: View Post
                          Demar is truly living proof that you can do and become whatever you want if you work hard enough. It is just amazing to see him come back better EVERY single year. How can you not root for someone like that
                          Ask the dragonsgrave goof on the Sportsnet site who has made it his life's work to criticize him

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Ask the dragonsgrave goof on the Sportsnet site who has made it his life's work to criticize him
                            Never heard of him but he reminds me of the claw lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Feels like Freaky Friday or something.. Starters are doing great.. bench not so much.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Feels like Freaky Friday or something.. Starters are doing great.. bench not so much.
                                Pascal has really cooled off from that hot start he had.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X