Game #24: Toronto Raptors 102 - Sacramento Kings 87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    In the 2nd Q they got destroyed. I think it might be Powell, hes awful right now. I remember when Raps fans thought he was better than Hield and they could've gotten Cousins by trading him.
    And I had very high hopes for him
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Another W, another curse broken. Onto LA
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I just want to see VC in a Raptors jersey. He never looked good opposite us.

Comment

That was boring af!

Oh and.. only 5 pages for the game thread? Sad!

Comment

Finally.. a win in Sacramento. Knocking down each one of our demons one game at a time.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              That was boring af!
              .. only 5 pages for the game thread? Sad!

Sunday afternoon with RR being down for most of the weekend would do that. Hopefully we'll get a bigger crowd tomorrow.

Comment

Always so guttered when OG doesnt get a biggish stat line haha. Had high hopes from the first Q. No worries though so long as we in!
                Me The Palmerston North

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  That was boring af!

Oh and.. only 5 pages for the game thread? Sad!

Raptors should play when everyone's at work. That's when the board seems to be busiest.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

What actually happened with the site? Everything’s been fine with the mobile site on Tapatalk.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      What actually happened with the site? Everything’s been fine with the mobile site on Tapatalk.
                      http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...185#post791185

Comment

• Workman like win...
                        Nobody hurt....
                        Not to much energy expended...off to Staples for a tilt with the Griffin less Clips...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• C J Miles didn't score in the way we have come to expect him to, but I am quite happy with his play. If his shot isn't going in he still makes decent passes, drives to the basket and plays at least average (or better) D. Of course, now that Derozan has upgraded his defensive game, and with the emergence of OG and the members of the bench mob, average D doesn't look as good as it once did. Miles has been miles better than I expected.

Comment

• Yay! The site's back! And the Raps won both gimmes. I'll take it, even if they flipped the script and the starters powered the team to wins while the bench crapped the bed, for the most part. Nice to see the main starting group start to look a little better with the weaker schedule. Their struggles were always overblown with them posting a roughly average net rating, but especially so with the tough schedule they've faced. Good on Casey for riding with them, letting them turn it around. Not sure I'd have had the same patience, even if I thought they could work as a unit.

Norm is starting to worry me. He's struggled with the starters this year more than I thought he would (or OG really is that great, but either way Norm shouldn't be starting), and he's definitely not cut out to be primary playmaker off the bench. If they start using Lowry/DD with the bench more, Norm could rediscover some of his effectiveness, but that's a narrow role... Something to watch for the next little while.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              I just want to see VC in a Raptors jersey. He never looked good opposite us.
                              I'd as soon never see the Raptors win another game as see that lying puke of a quitter back in a Raptors uniform.....ymmv

Comment

• Woah. RR is back.

Plus we got a win.

Great Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X