Clear All

• Gonzz
    replied
    Sounds like a plan.Let's get it done.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    With the B2B ...hope the Raps can follow the script
    There is a decent chance we get an impartial whistle with Bill Kennedy on the floor..

Toronto @ Sacramento Bill Kennedy (#55) Kevin Cutler (#34) Leon Wood (#40)

So....

Starters get the lead....
    Bench holds or extends it..
    Solid 3rd Q
    Minutes for the 8 through 12 guys to wrap it up in the 4th...

Raps W.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    This is going to be an ugly game. Basically a 12:30 start in Sacramento. Don't see the Raptors shooting well.. so hope the bench continues to bring their energy and gets easy buckets on layups and dunks.
    I like the early start today - gives our players a bit of extra rest for the Clippers game.

And talking about shooting, interesting contrast between us and the Kings. We're 23rd in 3 pt%, Kings are 5th. But we take the 6th most, Kings take the fewest, so we make 3 more per game than they do.

Kings love the long 2 (16+ ft). 18% of their FGA from there, only Indy takes more. Raptors only shoot 7% of their FGA from there, only the Rockets shoot fewer.

And although the Kings have shot the 3 better than we have, we're more accurate from every other distance, 16+, 10-16, 3-10, 0-3.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This is going to be an ugly game. Basically a 12:30 start in Sacramento. Don't see the Raptors shooting well.. so hope the bench continues to bring their energy and gets easy buckets on layups and dunks.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Yaaayy! It is working again! Happy danceeeeee

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Don't know if anyone else watched the end of the Clips-Wiz game yesterday, but it brought back not-very-fucking-fond memories of our last trip to Sacramento.

Haven't won here since 2014, so Casey better have the team up for this one.
    At least the officials gave the Wiz a chance to try again.. unlike the Raptors last year. Still won't forget.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I thought I was the only one hitting issues yesterday.. cool to know it was the site and it's now back up.

Didn't get a chance to post in the Memphis thread. Would like to just add that FVV was pretty awesome in that game. Hope he keeps his play up today. Fox is not going to be an easy assignment.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Glad to see the issue wasn't just with my laptop
    The blue jays site is messed up too, I wonder of these sites were targeted?

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Don't know if anyone else watched the end of the Clips-Wiz game yesterday, but it brought back not-very-fucking-fond memories of our last trip to Sacramento.

Haven't won here since 2014, so Casey better have the team up for this one.

Leave a comment:

• meductic
    replied
    Quite disappointed that there wasn't a message on the home page acknowledging the issue with updates on what actions were being taken. This just acting like it didn't happened appeared quite amateurish. Very disappointed in Blake...

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Can it be? Is the site fixed?
    And so ends our national nightmare

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    And life is good again.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Toronto FC. First MLS Cup win. First domestic treble in MLS history. Most points in MLS history....

TFC IS THE BEST TEAM IN MLS HISTORY.

I'm still buzzing. Started from the bottom now we here. S/o to Tim Leiweke!!!

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Can it be? Is the site fixed?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X