Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it going cons'

Comment

This site is still fucked. So umm where are the mods exactly??

Since this might be the last time i post here since this site is so fucked up. And no one seems to really care to fix it. I just want to say.....what did i told y'all about my boy VanVleet?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Since this might be the last time i post here since this site is so fucked up. And no one seems to really care to fix it. I just want to say.....what did i told y'all about my boy VanVleet?

Comment

Meh can't wait to watch the Leafs choke in the playoffs.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Like TFC did, yeah?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Wright is still better.

Comment

RIP

Here lies T rex
                2012-17
                "I told you I was right"
                -t rex

Also there's a post in the feedback section from the main dude in charge saying they're in process of moving to new server and everything should be corrected soon
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

lead us to the promised land, consman

Comment

NBA Net Rating (Week 8)

1. Rockets: 11.2
                    2. Warriors: 11.0
                    3. Raptors: 8.0

Comment

Well the Leafs will be in them....

The Oilers will be in the playoffs as well.... But they will be sweeping the building and collecting tickets for the teams that are actually in the playoffs.....Does Rogers/Bell black out the Calgary playoff games in Edmonton or will you be able to see them ?

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Well the Leafs will be in them....

The Oilers will be in the playoffs as well.... But they will be sweeping the building and collecting tickets for the teams that are actually in the playoffs.....Does Rogers/Bell black out the Calgary playoff games in Edmonton or will you be able to see them ?

Get em, Demo!!

How about that McDavid? Wasn't he supposed to score 100 goals and break all of Gretzkys records after the first game of the year? Kevin Lowe is a curse on the front office or something
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

So much jealousy lol. McDavid is only 22. GENERATIONAL talent like this always wins a champiosnhip or championships. Jordan, Gretzky, LeBron, Crosby etc.... SECOND RATE star like Matthews don't.

The Oilers might not make the playoffs this year but i'm willing to bet they'll win a Cup before McDavid retires. I'm also willing to bet that the Leafs never win Cup in the Matthews era.

It's funny how Leafs fans are so cocky all of a sudden bec of Matthews lol. Good player but nowhere near McDavid's league.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Get em, Demo!!

How about that McDavid? Wasn't he supposed to score 100 goals and break all of Gretzkys records after the first game of the year? Kevin Lowe is a curse on the front office or something
                            That guy is unbelievable... he is so frickin fast and handles the puck at speed like it was on a sting ...soft hands and damn he sees the ice .....if that idiot Chareeli got someone who could keep up to him (a modern day Jari Kurri ) he could get 30 helpers banking the puck in off the guys shin pads...I watch the Oiler games when Rogers doesn't black them out just to see that kid go... he never disappoints....

I am Toronto based and have seen only two kids in minor hockey that just made my eyes pop...Stammer when he played for the Markham Waxers and McDavid for the York SImcoe Express.... They could wind it up and just blow down the ice and put it in whenever they felt like it .... The other guy I saw was Domi's kid and Nurse when they were with Don Mills.. they looked better but not in the same class as Stammer and McDavid...
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

So much jealousy lol. McDavid is only 22. GENERATIONAL talent like this always wins a champiosnhip or championships. Jordan, Gretzky, LeBron, Crosby etc.... SECOND RATE star like Matthews don't.

The Oilers might not make the playoffs this year but i'm willing to bet they'll win a Cup before McDavid retires. I'm also willing to bet that the Leafs never win Cup in the Matthews era.

It's funny how Leafs fans are so cocky all of a sudden bec of Matthews lol. Good player but nowhere near McDavid's league.
                              McDavid is indeed a generational player, a notch above a simple superstar like Matthews. Of course, the Edmonton front office (and media) is a generational clusterfuck, so I wouldn't put it past them to screw it up even with a player of his calibre, and eventually run him out of town.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I can't even use the quote button anymore wtf arrrgggh. Tough to post in here.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X