No announcement yet.

Game #25: Toronto Raptors 91 - Los Angeles Clippers 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is FVV closing when he's not going to shoot though? I don't understand why we're willingly playing 4 on 5 for no reason.

Comment

• LOL, Dwane, what the hell was that? Oh well, have to chalk up a couple of inexplicable coaching losses each season.

Overall a yucky performance, especially from Lowry. JV tried to save us, but, you know, have to be on the floor. Bunch of other stupid rotation decisions, but you all know that. Stupid loss. Threw that one away. Oh well. Start a new win streak now.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Casey should be called out for his treatment of JV. Benching him the last 3 mins of the game. He's the only player that showed up lol. How did Ibaka fare against Jordan lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Why is FVV closing when he's not going to shoot though? I don't understand why we're willingly playing 4 on 5 for no reason.
          It's funny how things all of a sudden become an issue when we lose ONE game lol. Fred has BEEN closing lately and we've been winning. I didn't hear anyone complain then. Kyle has an off game and all of a sudden he's trash and can't close lol. When he's been playing extremely well as of late. You guys are something else man. Y'all must be bipolar or something lol. The only complaint I have is not playing JV down the stretch and us missing open looks. But the latter will happen when you're playing a back to back on the road. Other than that we still played good defence and moved the ball. Shots just didn't fall. To me the lineups were why we lost and that's on Casey.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            It's funny how things all of a sudden become an issue when we lose ONE game lol. Fred has BEEN closing lately and we've been winning. I didn't hear anyone complain then. Kyle has an off game and all of a sudden he's trash and can't close lol. When he's been playing extremely well as of late. You guys are something else man. Y'all must be bipolar or something lol. The only complaint I have is not playing JV down the stretch and us missing open looks. But the latter will happen when you're playing a back to back on the road. Other than that we still played good defence and moved the ball. Shots just didn't fall. To me the lineups were why we lost and that's on Casey.
            On a night where you're struggling offensively (like the Boston game) there's no reason for FVV to be closing.

Comment

• And oh Norman Powell needs to realize that he's not Russell Westbrook. Stop with the 1 man fastbreak bullshit. Stop hogging the damn ball. Stop playing like a fucking idiot.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                And oh Norman Powell needs to realize that he's not Russell Westbrook. Stop with the 1 man fastbreak bullshit. Stop hogging the damn ball. Stop playing like a fucking idiot.
                I think the first thing he needs to do is not turn it over on nearly every drive
                OG is our king

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  On a night where you're struggling offensively (like the Boston game) there's no reason for FVV to be closing.
                  Okay well when Fred closes and we win the next game I hope you come with the same energy lol.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Norman Powell drive = a turnover. Dude is such a poor finisher its not even funny.

And did i mention how he needs to realize that he's not Russell Westbrook???
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• To me Fred was far from the biggest problem we had.

Comment

• Also, Siakam needs to stop shooting 3. There's a reason why he's always open. JV is seriously a better 3pt shooter than him.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Norman Powell drive = a turnover. Dude is such a poor finisher its not even funny.

And did i mention how he needs to realize that he's not Russell Westbrook???
                          Yea Norm is just playing really bad so far this season. He had a nice little stretch but he's just out of control more often than not. And dribbles the ball too high when he's driving.

Comment

Also, Siakam needs to stop shooting 3. There's a reason why he's always open. JV is seriously a better 3pt shooter than him.
                            He does, but he took like one 3 so it's really not that serious lol

Comment

• Casey is a very rigid coach. He sticks to everything that he believes in, always a confined in a box kind of coach. This was a game that JV should be getting more minutes. For him to take out his best rebounder against a Center who dominated the boards all night was just plain stupid.

Bottom line, this team will always be a fodder in the playoffs. Regular season sensation. Cavs are just sharpening their knives to once again stab this weaker playoff contender to submission.

Ujiri will have another talking point right before the playoff starts, after a second round trashing and in the offseason.

Comment

Why did i waste 17 years of my life cheering for this pathetic franchise. What a fucking embarassing loss.
                                Dude, get a hold of yourself. The team had the longest winning streak in the east, still 6th in the whole freaking league with a top 3 offence. Everyone is pissed about the loss, but none is judging past-present-and-future because the team dropped one in mid December on second night of a back to back. It's 82 games. Go friggin' Raps. Casey was shitty on this one though, gotta say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X