Clear All

• Zainab
    replied
    Kyrie not playing

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    It’s so satisfying to watch this celtics bulls game. I know it’s unlikely the bulls hold on but I’m enjoying every second the Celtics are losing.
    Portis and Mirotic doing damage ehhhh

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    It’s so satisfying to watch this celtics bulls game. I know it’s unlikely the bulls hold on but I’m enjoying every second the Celtics are losing.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Can we please keep it strictly to basketball here? You guys can find a forum that discusses whatever sport you're interested in and yap away.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Can we please keep it strictly to basketball here? You guys can find a forum that discusses whatever sport you're interested in and yap away.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    McDavid = Gretzky
    Matthews = Modano

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    That's how I feel about baseball
    That is how I feel about every sport minus basketball!!

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Fuck off with the hockey shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's how I feel about baseball

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

Insightful....

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Let's go streaking, boysssss!!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I can't even use the quote button anymore wtf arrrgggh. Tough to post in here.
    All fixed for me, not sure why it wouldn't be for everyone......maybe the site mods don't like Matthews bashers

It will be interesting for Toronto fans at the next next Winter Olympics when McDavid suits up for Gold winning Canada against Silver winning Matthews ....
    Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Dec 11, 2017, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    So much jealousy lol. McDavid is only 22. GENERATIONAL talent like this always wins a champiosnhip or championships. Jordan, Gretzky, LeBron, Crosby etc.... SECOND RATE star like Matthews don't.

The Oilers might not make the playoffs this year but i'm willing to bet they'll win a Cup before McDavid retires. I'm also willing to bet that the Leafs never win Cup in the Matthews era.

It's funny how Leafs fans are so cocky all of a sudden bec of Matthews lol. Good player but nowhere near McDavid's league.
    When you have had your nose pressed up against the glass looking in for 50 years you get a little giddy when the team looks like they have a shot....

As for McDavid... that kid is unfuckingbelievable... he is right there in the best 3 guys playing the game right now...
    Him... Karlson in Ottawa...and Crosby...

Matthews is a different kind of player.. he is the Jean Beliveau type where McDavid is more like the Rocket... that kid gets to the net when he comes in over the line at warp speed...can't say enough about him...
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Dec 11, 2017, 05:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I can't even use the quote button anymore wtf arrrgggh. Tough to post in here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X