No announcement yet.

Game #26: Toronto Raptors 115 - Phoenix Suns 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's taken a bit longer than expected but the bench units are falling back to earth now. Reality is they aren't as good as they were performing earlier. Need to go back to staggering Lowry/DeMar to have one on the floor at all times so that we don't have these putrid all-bench units playing together. Fraudulent netRTG was fine for a while, but the level of defense they were playing wasn't sustainable.

Comment

• LOL give me a break if Phoenix comes back here.

Comment

• bench has been shit for a week now at least

Comment

• 2nd unit has been struggling lately.

Comment

• wow bench is straight up losing us games.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              powell is fucking irritating. he's got worse tunnel vision than derozan 3 years ago
              Oh for sure. Because at least back then Demar was a very good finisher and could draw fouls. He also was a lot more under control more often than not. Norm just drives recklessly and can't finish for shit and doesn't draw fouls.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Norm needs to talk to Blue Mountain State kicker.

Comment

• Anyone want to do the wave?

Comment

• 12-0 run before a timeout, come the fuck on dwane.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      13 minutes without knowing when will you get yank after a missed shot can be a confidence killer.
                      So here’s the cold hard thing about sports..almost any transgression will be overlooked or swept under the floor if you make a difference and help win... if you don’t..you sit. Time for Norm to take control over his own fate and play better than he has been.
                      Play hard defense..take the open shot instead of the incredibly low percentage ones he has been taking. Work your ass off.
                      He’s trying..but he has to be better.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Stay strong GLF. You can't go back to the dark side.
                        Lol I was mostly joking but I can't wait for Delon to come back. Even though he can't shoot he was still much much better than Norm is playing right now
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Anyone want to do the wave?

Comment

• I honestly think it's more Norm than the whole bench. Norm is killing that bench man lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Lol I was mostly joking but I can't wait for Delon to come back. Even though he can't shoot he was still much much better than Norm is playing right now
                              Delon plays with pace and is actually a threat to score inside and can pass well.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                I honestly think it's more Norm than the whole bench. Norm is killing that bench man lol
                                Nah FVV, Poeltl, Siakam are all struggling

Comment

Working...
                                X