No announcement yet.

Game #26: Toronto Raptors 115 - Phoenix Suns 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey misses Delon too that's why he plays Zo Brown. That's the only explanation
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      jack is under 55 man
      That's crazy! He looks horrible lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Because he is playing 13 minutes lol.

Casey yanks him out of his starting spot and giving him a short leash in minutes.

You’re quick to respond on my post but not comprehending lol
        Do you really want Powell playing more than that right now? He was hurting the team when he was out there, you can't blame Casey for not playing him when he's playing that shittily. You can argue that Casey maybe shouldn't have taken him out of the starting lineup permanently when he got injured, but the starters (with OG) have been crushing it lately, so again, can't blame Casey for keeping it the way it is.

Also, Miles is playing less than 20 minutes a game too. Casey's love for the two point guard lineups means less minutes for the wings in general. Powell has not been playing better than DeMar, OG or Miles lately, so he's going to have less minutes than them right now. If he improves, his minutes should as well.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          That's crazy! He looks horrible lol

I can't get over the fact that Leo is older than him

Comment

Because he is playing 13 minutes lol.

Casey yanks him out of his starting spot and giving him a short leash in minutes.

You’re quick to respond on my post but not comprehending lol
            Short leash is deserved..he is really off his game right now..
            Agree with another poster that Wright will help Norm..Delon will handle the ball where norm is struggling with it..Hopefully Wright will get him some open shots and clear path drives to the rim....
            If norm struggles off ball..the leash will not only get shorter..it will get tighter.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Do you really want Powell playing more than that right now? He was hurting the team when he was out there, you can't blame Casey for not playing him when he's playing that shittily. You can argue that Casey maybe shouldn't have taken him out of the starting lineup permanently when he got injured, but the starters (with OG) have been crushing it lately, so again, can't blame Casey for keeping it the way it is.

Also, Miles is playing less than 20 minutes a game too. Casey's love for the two point guard lineups means less minutes for the wings in general. Powell has not been playing better than DeMar, OG or Miles lately, so he's going to have less minutes than them right now. If he improves, his minutes should as well.
              I am not sure if you just started watching basketball...it’s common sense that when a player who just recovered from injury it takes a period of time to get back in rhythm. Compound that with the coach demoting him and limiting his minutes.

I do understand though if this is new to you lol.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Short leash is deserved..he is really off his game right now..
                Agree with another poster that Wright will help Norm..Delon will handle the ball where norm is struggling with it..Hopefully Wright will get him some open shots and clear path drives to the rim....
                If norm struggles off ball..the leash will not only get shorter..it will get tighter.
                Casey could have done managing this better, IMO.

But what can you expect from a stubborn coach

Comment

I am not sure if you just started watching basketball...it’s common sense that when a player who just recovered from injury it takes a period of time to get back in rhythm. Compound that with the coach demoting him and limiting his minutes.

I do understand though if this is new to you lol.
                  I acknowledged the fact that Casey might have made a mistake by taking him out of the starting lineup permanently. For better or for worse, however, that's in the past now, there's no changing it at this point. I do know that it takes a while to get back to 100% after an injury: I'm not saying that's he's trash, and I believe he will turn it around sooner rather than later.

That said, you cannot justify giving him more minutes RIGHT NOW, which is what my original point was. As of right now (i.e. this game) he is playing badly, and should not be getting big minutes. I believe 100% that he should continue to get minutes so he can get back to the level we all know he's capable of, but if he's actively hurting the team he has to come out of the game.

Comment

• Two consecutive plays Derozan forgot that he has other teammates.

Comment

someone put something in JV's water the past couple games?
                      It’s funny. Ever since Demar discovered his love/talent for passing the ball for assists, the side effect has been that he has noticed there’s this really tall Lithuanian guy with his hands in the air just kind of hanging around the basket.

Comment

• if lowry could just stop shooting that'd be great

Comment

• The Ibaka-JV duo has been solid recently

Comment

• Hallelujah Lowry!

Comment

jack is under 55 man
                              Same fake birth certificate that says Ibaka is 28

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                The Ibaka-JV duo has been solid recently
                                Finally. And I'm very happy about it
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X