X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Thank god I thought this was going to be a tanking thread.

The bench will be okay, will be good to get Delon and Bebe back soon.
    Getting Bebe back doesnt really solve anything. He is a problem more often than not.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Thank god I thought this was going to be a tanking thread.

The bench will be okay, will be good to get Delon and Bebe back soon.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Siakam and Powell are the biggest issues.. but FVV's been pretty bad too. Stagger the bench with one of Lowry, DD or Ibaka and I think that'll help.

Hopefully Wright fixes a lot of their problems. He'll definitely help by just reducing both FVV and Powell's minutes.

I'd rather have a good starting unit then a bench though. Once the playoffs hit the bench minutes will get squeezed naturally anyway.
    Yep. There was no easy answer to the starters' struggles. There's an easy answer for the bench's struggles, even if Wright doesn't rejuvenate the unit upon his return. Much prefer this.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Siakam and Powell are the biggest issues.. but FVV's been pretty bad too. Stagger the bench with one of Lowry, DD or Ibaka and I think that'll help.

Hopefully Wright fixes a lot of their problems. He'll definitely help by just reducing both FVV and Powell's minutes.

I'd rather have a good starting unit then a bench though. Once the playoffs hit the bench minutes will get squeezed naturally anyway.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rightsideup wrote: View Post
    now the starters are playing well and the the bench looks tired where earlier it was opposite. the young guys hitting a wall? and the old guys finding there rhyme
    Eminems album came out today. He still has his rhyme, but I'm afraid he's lost his reason

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Probably a bit of an over-reliance on FVV too. Need Wright back as the primary backup.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    The bench mob isn't tired. They can't hit open looks. Most of their other issues stem from that problem.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    started a topic we have a good record but.....

we have a good record but.....

now the starters are playing well and the the bench looks tired where earlier it was opposite. the young guys hitting a wall? and the old guys finding there rhyme
Working...
X