No announcement yet.

Game #28: Sacramento Kings 93 - Toronto Raptors 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOP 10 defense allowing 63 points on 70 % shooting to the worst offensive team in the league

Comment

first one to defend wins?

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        Raptors just going through the motions again on defense. They better wake the hell up or they'll blow another game they "should" win.
        Our defence does need to pick up but I truly think Sac is just making a lot of shots at this point. They are having one of those games where they can't miss.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Raptors defence hasn't been bad. Sac is shooting crazy lucky good.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
            first one to defend wins?
            Bingo.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Raptors defence hasn't been bad. Sac is shooting crazy lucky good.
              Agreed. But they will have to pick it up even more on the defensive end or else they will lose tonight. The defence they're playing would be fine most nights but when a team is shooting like this you're gonna have to take it to another level if you wanna win
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Also george hill always gives us trouble

Comment

GSW is the best team in the league at wide open 3's - 44%. Sac shoots 39 % wide open. Only a few of their 3's have been wide open and they're shooting over 58% from downtown. Yeah, our D could be better, but a lot of it is just bad luck for us, good luck for them.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    GSW is the best team in the league at wide open 3's - 44%. Sac shoots 39 % wide open. Only a few of their 3's have been wide open and they're shooting over 58% from downtown. Yeah, our D could be better, but a lot of it is just bad luck for us, good luck for them.
                    Couldn't agree more. I'm watching the defence and yes we've had a couple break downs but overall I find we are playing hard on that end. They are hitting some tough shots and just can't miss.

Comment

Like the change in defensive intensity this quarter.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                        Like the change in defensive intensity this quarter.
                        Agreed. But now we can't score lol

Comment

Now no one can score lol
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            Now no one can score lol
                            This game is really weird lol. Is this forum still broken? How come no one's here lol

Comment

What is Demar's free throw percentage lately? Like in the last 5-10 games? It seems like he always misses one nowadays

Comment

Such a weird game

Comment

Working...
                                X