Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #30: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 109

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is the Demar Derozan that I’ve been whining like a bitch all these years....

    Defense
    Three Point Shot
    Sharing the Ball

    Got to give this guy credit, well done.

    Deleon Wright changed the course of the game in the third.

    The Claw will sleep well tonight.

    Comment


    • GLF wrote: View Post
      How's it fake? We were down by 22 lol
      Just joking for the #fake win crowd. After all they didn't have Embiid

      Comment


      • One thing is becoming glaringly obvious.... our bench is dog-poop without CJ Miles' shooting ability.

        Comment


        • But it had to be 45 pts.?....lol. Bettr late than never

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post
            One thing is becoming glaringly obvious.... our bench is dog-poop without CJ Miles' shooting ability.
            And even beyond him, the team is not as deep as we hoped

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post
              Watch and learn young Sixers. Veteran team is going to teach you how to close games.
              Like I was saying....

              Comment


              • It's a love fest interview...

                Comment


                • DeRozan with a Vince Carter like performance. Wow.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    One thing is becoming glaringly obvious.... our bench is dog-poop without CJ Miles' shooting ability.
                    Mainly because Norm is trash right now.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • Keep an eye on the Celtics-Knicks game! Tight one right now.

                      Comment


                      • TRex wrote: View Post
                        DeRozan with a Vince Carter like performance. Wow.
                        DeRozan didn't quit ....

                        Comment


                        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          And even beyond him, the team is not as deep as we hoped
                          The bench guys were a big part of that 3 rd quarter run....
                          Could that group use miles..abso-effing-lutely..
                          But they are a huge part of being able to rest Serge dd and kyle..

                          Siakam gave CPR to the Raps team after they limped out of the gate in the third....kick started that 22 to 2 run....could they be better, sure..but they aren’t dog poop by any means
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 21, 2017, 09:39 PM.
                          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            And even beyond him, the team is not as deep as we hoped
                            What are you saying, our team is very deep. They played bad tonight and they'll have games like this with them being young and inexperienced. But name a bench better than ours. We're deep, don't let one bad performance fool you. And once Norm gets it together watch out. I still have faith in him lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • Beautiful comeback. Let's keep things rolling back at home
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

                              Comment


                              • GLF wrote: View Post
                                What are you saying, our team is very deep. They played bad tonight and they'll have games like this with them being young and inexperienced. But name a bench better than ours. We're deep, don't let one bad performance fool you. And once Norm gets it together watch out. I still have faith in him lol
                                plus, don't forget CJ was not playing
                                Abbas wrote:

                                First of all i was my own source

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X