No announcement yet.

Game #30: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench looks worse that it is because they have a hell of a time scoring. But they often cause opponents to have a hell of a time scoring as well.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Good comeback but this Philly team has something, no Embiid or Reddick which are two of their top 3 scorers -- Embiid could have given the Raps lots of issues down low as I dont thin the Raps have anyone strong defensively to stop him.

Anyways big game from Demar, gotta give him credit -- got Philly again on Sat will be a good one!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        What are you saying, our team is very deep. They played bad tonight and they'll have games like this with them being young and inexperienced. But name a bench better than ours. We're deep, don't let one bad performance fool you. And once Norm gets it together watch out. I still have faith in him lol
        Hey don't get me wrong, ths bench is one of the best we've had in a long time.

But I still think many fans over rate Poetl, Siakam, VV and Bebe

Comment

• missed this game, looked like a weird one based on the comments in here lol.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            missed this game, looked like a weird one based on the comments in here lol.
            Raps down by 23 or so, came back in the 3rd and held on to win in the 4th.

Good game for sure.. Philly held their own but lack of Embidd and Reddick and inexperience cost them the game -- but this Philly team can easily be dangerous from next year, Embiid is the key as he's already a top 3 centre in the league...

Comment

• Not a pretty first half, but hot damn DeMar DeRozan is the story of the night!
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Any chance OG and DeMar found the "Like Mike" shoes and just passed them back and forth between games?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  missed this game, looked like a weird one based on the comments in here lol.
                  Nothing weird

DD 6-9 from 3, Rest of team 6-26

18 assists vs 21 Turnovers = win and cover spread
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Also...not to be lost in this, but don't you remember when we were the team blowing 20pt leads to seasoned contenders?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Also...not to be lost in this, but don't you remember when we were the team blowing 20pt leads to seasoned contenders?
                      That golden state game in 2013 (which might have lead to) Masai pulling the plug on Rudy Gay?

Comment

Also...not to be lost in this, but don't you remember when we were the team blowing 20pt leads to seasoned contenders?
                        yup! do not miss those days at all
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Hey don't get me wrong, ths bench is one of the best we've had in a long time.

But I still think many fans over rate Poetl, Siakam, VV and Bebe
                          I'm not down on the bench now, its just that when you have an all bench lineup like: Yak, Siakam, Norm, Delon & FVV, there's no reliable 3-pt shooter out there. Not a single one. It's no wonder they're going to struggle to score. Casey has to stagger a shooter with that group.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            I'm not down on the bench now, its just that when you have an all bench lineup like: Yak, Siakam, Norm, Delon & FVV, there's no reliable 3-pt shooter out there. Not a single one. It's no wonder they're going to struggle to score. Casey has to stagger a shooter with that group.
                            He will when the playoffs roll around and again CJ was not playing tonight. If playing the all bench unit will give Kyle and Demar their rest I'm down with it. But yes they do struggle to score no question. Thank god their defence is usually amazing
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Time to revisit this one?

Comment

Time to revisit this one?

Why?

Rose and Beasley > Roy Hibbert
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X