No announcement yet.

Game #30: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should've clarified that I never use the mobile site.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I should've clarified that I never use the mobile site.
      The mobile site is definitely a problem. Getting pretty fed up with this site.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        No communications at all to all the members about when this thing is going to get fixed. Nada. Like nothing's wrong lol. Fucking bush league.
        Agreed. Ive been holding out assuming they'll fix it but I may have to move on to another forum...

Comment

I'm always on mobile.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

So its not only me then. So how come no one else is speaking up?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Cuz the forum has been fixed on PC mate... just those stupid virus alerts now

Comment

I'm talkin bout mobile tho.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Probably because a) mods have already addressed the issue, telling us there is an upcoming infrastructure update that should fix the issues and because b) most people realize that bitching and complaining about the site will not speed up said planned fix.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Probably because a) mods have already addressed the issue, telling us there is an upcoming infrastructure update that should fix the issues and because b) most people realize that bitching and complaining about the site will not speed up said planned fix.
                    It does speed it up though. We bitched and complained about the Raptors offence and only 5 years later, it's fixed .
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      I did not get this notification. In fact, I made an entire thread about the problem and no admin or mod even responded in the thread. For all I know absolutely nothing is being done and they dont give 2 shits when people complain about issues.

Comment

I'm talkin bout mobile tho.
                        Download the Tapatalk app. The site never even stopped working for me when it looked like it was gonna be down forever because I went through Tapatalk.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                          I did not get this notification. In fact, I made an entire thread about the problem and no admin or mod even responded in the thread. For all I know absolutely nothing is being done and they dont give 2 shits when people complain about issues.

The thread right above yours about the same issue has multiple responses from mods and admin.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post

To be fair, the Mods are just regular Joe's who do this part-time on a volunteer basis (I think). Likely don't get to every comment/thread written.

Comment

I want all mods fired
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

We always lose one game vs a team we play 2X in a row, so Im mentally preparing for a L

Comment

Working...
                                X