X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look dead out there
    OG is our king

Comment

We have completely fucked up by giving Norm an extension. Dude has been terrible all year.

Should've just let it play out, he was going to be a restricted free agent. Penny-pinching hurts us again.

Comment

Philly playing desperate ball..Raps lassiez fairy with 10 TO...

have to stop throwing it away on offence and tighten up the defense
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

The only thing that can defeat the Raptors is a road back-to-back
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            We have completely fucked up by giving Norm an extension. Dude has been terrible all year.

Should've just let it play out, he was going to be a restricted free agent. Penny-pinching hurts us again.
            ^^^^

What an absolute irritant of a post. Who fucking cares..... Stop looking back .....

Comment

I thought the whole point of JV was dominant defensive rebounding supposedly. He's not doing anything down there, we're getting killed on the offensive glass and he's providing zero resistance inside. Not all his fault because the perimeter D has been really bad but still.

Comment

Wow that was a garbage second quarter
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

How Not To Play Basketball
                  OG is our king

Comment

And here comes Shaolin right when the team is playing bad lol.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well it’s a big hole..but it is Philly..need the good start in the 3rd....
                      A lot of heroic shots by Philly..odds are they will cool off..and for sure the Raps can play better ....
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        ^^^^
                        Nice try, not good enough.

Powell's contract is a current issue. We cannot use him in trades, and we could possibly be paying 10M a year for a player that doesn't really help us much (like we were doing before with Ross). Complaining about our style of play last year has nothing to do with how the team is playing right now.

Comment

• Missing a lot of easy shots and turning the ball over. Team needs to wake up in the 3rd.

Comment

• I absolutely love our team and we're very good but as I said before Philly is one of those teams that I feel we just don't match up well with. They don't have Embiid and Reddick and we are losing bad. Think about if they were 100% healthy lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              And here comes Shaolin right when the team is playing bad lol.
                              I've been posting in this thread since the game started. Fuck off.

Comment

• OG still somehow managed to have a positive plus-minus through that filth of a quarter. Only guy in the green for us with a +1.

Comment

Working...
                                X