No announcement yet.

Game #30: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is definitely winnable, but need to cut way down on the turnovers and actually starting giving a fuck on D
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Nice try, not good enough.

Powell's contract is a current issue. We cannot use him in trades, and we could possibly be paying 10M a year for a player that doesn't really help us much (like we were doing before with Ross). Complaining about our style of play last year has nothing to do with how the team is playing right now.
      Except that complaining about either of them won't change a thing, cap situation, even less so.

Comment

I've been posting in this thread since the game started. Fuck off.
        But you have been a lot less active on the game threads since the the starters have been playing well and we've been winning. Cause you were very much active in the Clippers game thread when we lost and now tonight. I just find it interesting that's all.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          But you have been a lot less active on the game threads since the the starters have been playing well and we've been winning. Cause you were very much active in the Clippers game thread when we lost and now tonight. I just find it interesting that's all.
          I've been less active in the game threads because I fucking had exams and I've been studying late at night when the games are.

I'm not rooting against this team, stop FUCKING suggesting that I am I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Comment

I've been less active in the game threads because I fucking had exams and I've been studying late at night when the games are.

I'm not rooting against this team, stop FUCKING suggesting that I am I'm getting sick and tired of it.
            Okay cool cool. Just an observation, I apologize.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comeback incoming

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Bulls giving Cleveland all they can handle right now ...they are trading baskets all through the third..lead changes every minute
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Well......................shit

Comment

• Lol what the hell is going on
                    OG is our king

Comment

• It’s like the gun went off..and our guys fell out of the starting blocks..time out..better come out charged
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Okay games over. Well we're clearly terrible on back to backs lol. Thank God that won't be a thing in the playoffs.

Comment

• Just don't have it tonight. Oh well, they'll have another shot at Philly on Saturday I guess

Comment

• Well there’s still some game left. Maybe they can get it together somehow
                            OG is our king

Comment

• We need some KLOE please.

Comment

• 17 turnovers? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X