Comment

• Trust the Process.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Why?

Rose and Beasley > Roy Hibbert
        Beasley is getting mvp chants right now

Comment

• Wonder how many people would've picked the Knicks to beat the Celtics, and with Porzingis only managing a single point

Comment

• Good coaching decision by Hornacek not putting anyone named Bogdanovich on the court in the last minute.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Raptors now have the fewest losses in the Eastern Conference

Comment

• Raptors now 1.5 games back of Boston
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• What happened to Porzingis? injured again?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zinger shot 0 for 11 and was stapled to the bench

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Wonder how many people would've picked the Knicks to beat the Celtics, and with Porzingis only managing a single point
                      Could have got good odds on that bet

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Odds weren't that good. Also because it was a B2B.

Comment

• This game was hilarious. Frustrating because the team brought back that vintage play-like-garbage approach, except in the first half it was both the starters and the bench (only DeMar's crazy shooting night had the Raps up early) playing like garbage instead of just one or the other. You could tell it was in their heads in the 3rd. Great move by Casey going small against a Philly team with no size to mix it up. Wright really brought it and changed the game. DeMar gets first star because of course, but Wright a close 2nd. Thought it was an odd move to go all-bench to start the 4th, not just because of the risk to the score (they actually kind of held their own) but because Wright really needed a breather and he definitely should have been closing (again with the small unit, considering the opposition). I understand running OG at the 4 to close as well for spacing, but OG-Serge really killed us on the boards late - thankfully Philly couldn't hit their shots like they were early on, so it worked out.

I could see the argument for bringing JV in at the end, but I wouldn't have tried it. The small look got us back into it, might as well give them a shot to close. Of course, Serge AGAIN gave up an offensive rebound on a missed free throw in the clutch, so joke's on me, but he was doing well on the boards prior to that, and like I said above, the unit's defence was good enough and Philly's shot making bad enough that Philly's rebounding didn't kill them. Now, if they had anyone bigger than Amir Johnson on the floor it might have been an issue, but Casey did a great job coaching to the opposition in the 2nd half of this one.

Gut-it-out win in a back to back scenario where the team just didn't have it early on. I'll take it. Now, show Philly what sort of team you really are come Saturday.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Demar DeRozan puts up a career high 45 points 13/21 FG 13/15 FT AND 6/9 from 3s

*Drops mic*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Flat earthers ftw

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Wonder how many people would've picked the Knicks to beat the Celtics, and with Porzingis only managing a single point
                                G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                Odds weren't that good. Also because it was a B2B.

I don't think you bet much....or maybe just not well

Comment

Working...
                                X