Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Flat earthers ftw

i like how this guy thinks he's so special and unique. nevermind the fact that a huge percentage of the world also doesn't celebrate christmas.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      i like how this guy thinks he's so special and unique. nevermind the fact that a huge percentage of the world also doesn't celebrate christmas.
      Not special or unique. He's just a flat earther. They see and process the world differently. Kyrie is also linked to Hillsong Church

Comment

Not special or unique. He's just a flat earther. They see and process the world differently. Kyrie is also linked to Hillsong Church

Comment

• C.J. is the best

Comment

• C.J. lent DeMar his shot lol

Comment

• I know that Ben Simmons gets all the publicity as the next big thing/flavour of the month (remember Karl Anthony Towns) .... but from this cheap seat my fan vote goes to Saric a the guy who the Raptors should devise a defensive strategy for on Saturday and for the rest of the games they are going to play the Sixers when he pulls his jersey on for them.

Saric pretty much held the Sixers in the game after the Raps reeled them in during the 3rd. When they needed a score it was Saric who got the ball and either backed his guy down for a high percentage shot (he made 7 of 10) or made a slick pass inside and low to either of Covington or Booker for an easy score. I thought he played really well then I looked at his line for the night.

18 points... 10 boards ... 9 helpers... 2 steals ... 2 blocks....and he makes all his free throws...he turned it over 3 times

Simmons has a line as well....

20 pretty quiet points .. 6 boards.. 4 helpers...no steals.. a block... turned it over 7 times and is an adventure at the FT line...

Saric looks like he is going to be able to this for years...and he has got some sandpaper in him. Off last nights game he looks the have the quality of he just keeps coming.
              Simmons for all the hype and the mismatches he creates with his size in the backcourt... looks less intense and looks like he can lose his focus if you can get under his skin...
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 22, 2017, 11:28 AM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

Flat earthers ftw

I mean, nobodies ever had a real picture of christmas in like 50 years. The ones you do see could easily be doctored.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                X