Everything All Star Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything All Star Voting

We can now vote for All-Stars as voting is now open on the NBA App and NBA.com/vote as of now. Guys Go VOTE for DeRozan and Lowry

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Starting December 25th voting will be open on all other platforms listed below. Yes it is unfair that Raptors are not playing on Christmas day as many players who have good games on Christmas get thousands and thousands of votes

New this year, 2 for 1 voting days Dec. 31, Jan. 4, Jan. 11, Jan. 12 and Jan. 15.

We have to make sure that DeRozan and Lowry get more votes than their competitors. We need to start a movement in Canada, everyone needs to vote.

How to vote: (10 unique players per day per platform)

- NBA.com/vote and NBA app

Starting Dec 25th the following methods will be active
    - Google - Search “NBA Vote All-Star” or NBA Vote Raptors and fill out card ( this might be easiest of all methods)
    - Facebook - Post the player’s first and last name along with the hashtag #NBAVOTE
    - Twitter - Tweet, retweet or reply with an NBA player’s first and last name or Twitter handle, along with the hashtag #NBAVOTE
    - Amazon Alexa - enable “NBA All-Star” skill and follow instructions
    - Sina Weibo and Tencent -- Sina Weibo and Tencent - China.NBA.com/vote

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/12/1...cial-release#/

Demar DeRozan #NBAVOTE
    Kyle Lowry #NBAVOTE
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Voting in OG as a starter over LeBron and Giannis. He's the best player of the three.

Comment

My prediction for starters:

East:
      Irving
      DeRozan
      Lebron
      Giannis
      Porzingis

West:
      Curry
      Harden
      Durant
      Cousins
      Davis

Comment

Earlier in the year I said Beal should be the starting 2 guard. Now I think it should be DeRozan.

Embiid
        Porzingis
        LeBron
        DeRozan
        Irving
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Voting in OG as a starter over LeBron and Giannis. He's the best player of the three.
          There's 3 frontcourt spots so I just voted all of them in.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post

East:
            Irving
            DeRozan
            Lebron
            Giannis
            Porzingis

West:
            Curry
            Harden
            Durant
            Cousins
            Davis
            I think you're spot on for both starting lineups to be honest. I don't see any way the East backcourt isn't Kyrie-DeRozan, and Porzingis should beat out Embiid I think for that 3rd frontcourt spot since he plays way more games, team has a better record and he's a Knick.

Curry, Harden and KD are a given in the west. I'm a little unsure of those other frontcourt spots, but given that Kawhi hasn't played and the Clippers (Blake) and Grizzlies (Gasol) are terrible it's gotta be those two. Maybe KAT or Aldridge pip Cousins for that spot though.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post

East:
              Irving
              DeRozan
              Lebron
              Giannis
              Porzingis

West:
              Curry
              Harden
              Durant
              Cousins
              Davis
              Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              I think you're spot on for both starting lineups to be honest. I don't see any way the East backcourt isn't Kyrie-DeRozan, and Porzingis should beat out Embiid I think for that 3rd frontcourt spot since he plays way more games, team has a better record and he's a Knick.

Curry, Harden and KD are a given in the west. I'm a little unsure of those other frontcourt spots, but given that Kawhi hasn't played and the Clippers (Blake) and Grizzlies (Gasol) are terrible it's gotta be those two. Maybe KAT or Aldridge pip Cousins for that spot though.
              If you're talking starting lineups, you guys need to be analyzing who gets the most votes, not who is most deserving.

And actually it all still looks fairly accurate lol. The only thing is I don't see 1 and definitely not 2 new orleans pelicans getting voted in.

Edit: I think embiid gets more votes than giannis
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I forgot that they will have captains who will select their teams. There's no more East and West
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  I forgot that they will have captains who will select their teams. There's no more East and West
                  But heres the dumb part: as of now the nba has no plans to air the draft on tv, or even announce the order of picks. Why? To protect the egos of the players.

I mean if you play in the nba all star game you're already in the 99.9999% of basketball players in the world lol I think you should be past hurt feelings
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    But heres the dumb part: as of now the nba has no plans to air the draft on tv, or even announce the order of picks. Why? To protect the egos of the players.

I mean if you play in the nba all star game you're already in the 99.9999% of basketball players in the world lol I think you should be past hurt feelings

Comment

Vote. Vote. Vote. DeRozan DESERVES to start in this game.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        If you're talking starting lineups, you guys need to be analyzing who gets the most votes, not who is most deserving.

And actually it all still looks fairly accurate lol. The only thing is I don't see 1 and definitely not 2 new orleans pelicans getting voted in.

Edit: I think embiid gets more votes than giannis

No way Giannis is definitely getting in for sure...I will go on record to say he will be a top 5 vote getter... he's getting in.

Embiid I considered but he's too hurt and he's shadowy for me...I think him and Porzingis will be the back and forth.

I will admit Cousins and Davis would be the wild card... Davis is getting in, I think Cousins could be the one guy out of my lineup...but I just dont see who else in the West could get in ahead of Cousins...

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          The teams could change but the # of votes for east and west still stays the same as before...

Comment

"Also a reminder that All-Star voting has started - can simply type NBA Vote into Google, and can vote for 10 players a day"
                            ----
                            Quoting Ebonhawke from another thread. It's never been this easy to vote. The fact that I'm not on twitter and hate signing in to shit and making accounts can deter me from voting. This, on the other hand, couldn't be simpler..

VOTE RAPS

Comment

https://www.google.ca/search?ei=Y3lC....0.nBRFu2TwBqM

GOOO VOTE
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                              X