No announcement yet.

Everything All Star Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Gordon out of the dunk competition with a hip injury, replaced by Donovan Mitchell

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Wonder if that's always been the case or not.. if not then I hope that extra $75K makes guys work harder. Would love to see an actual game. I don't watch the ASG anymore.. haven't really for over a decade (watch highlights afterwards, but never the game). If this actually motivates guys to try hard on defense, then I might actually have to watch it on replay.
      I'm a glutton for punishment; I always watch it and it's always a horrible game, nothing similar to an actual game. It's perhaps the worst all star game in pro sports, even worse than hockey and that should not be possible

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Aaron Gordon out of the dunk competition with a hip injury, replaced by Donovan Mitchell
        Well that's shitty. "Aaron Gordon dunking" is one of the only good parts of the weekend
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Well that's shitty. "Aaron Gordon dunking" is one of the only good parts of the weekend
          This Mitchell kid isn't a bad replacement at all

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I like what the NHL did earlier today. NBA would be smart to consider doing something similar.
            what did they do? Something I think would be fun for the NHL is to have all the all-stars put all their sticks in the center of the ice and then have someone (player, coach, commish, president of a charity or something) toss the sticks to either side of center, like I'm sure many of us did playing shimmy at some point. Of course, it would be best if the person doing the tossing was not familiar with the players sticks. Could make for an interesting assortment of players.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              what did they do? Something I think would be fun for the NHL is to have all the all-stars put all their sticks in the center of the ice and then have someone (player, coach, commish, president of a charity or something) toss the sticks to either side of center, like I'm sure many of us did playing shimmy at some point. Of course, it would be best if the person doing the tossing was not familiar with the players sticks. Could make for an interesting assortment of players.
              There's no sticks in the NBA...I guess they could toss their skinny jeans or man purses in the middle
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                They had a mini single elimination tournament. They had 4 teams playing 3 on 3 hockey. Winners in the first round would face each other in a final game. Winning team won some xtra $$$.

Comment

• De Grasse will play in celebrity game... this dude is fast af!

Comment

• oh wow that's cool!

Comment

• Can Porzingis' replacement in the all star game be anyone, or does it have to be a big? JV might have a chance if it has to be a big, seeing as he has been playing well, the team has been playing well and literally every other big is hurt. Not sure if they would consider Griffin or Simmons (just cause he is listed as a pg) which basically leaves JV and Whiteside lol

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        Can Porzingis' replacement in the all star game be anyone, or does it have to be a big? JV might have a chance if it has to be a big, seeing as he has been playing well, the team has been playing well and literally every other big is hurt. Not sure if they would consider Griffin or Simmons (just cause he is listed as a pg) which basically leaves JV and Whiteside lol
                        Jaylen Brown is also another possible choice that people have been touting so far. He seemed pretty perturbed he hasn't been a replacement yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X