No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors 93 - Dallas Mavericks 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game was dumb. Guys just missing shots they usually make, bad rotation choices, horrid reffing, and more bad play with defenders having defensive lapses and offensive players forgetting how to run a damn PnR. Move on, steal the OKC game and you can live with it. But even with all the missed shots, this was a winnable game that was close enough that the entirely avoidable poor substitution patterns cost them the W.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      This game was dumb. Guys just missing shots they usually make, bad rotation choices, horrid reffing, and more bad play with defenders having defensive lapses and offensive players forgetting how to run a damn PnR. Move on, steal the OKC game and you can live with it. But even with all the missed shots, this was a winnable game that was close enough that the entirely avoidable poor substitution patterns cost them the W.
      I was ready to destroy my screen yesterday, seeing Barea carving our D and playing like an All-Star was unacceptable.

Comment

• At least they took down the Pacers as well, on the 2nd night of a back-to-back.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          At least they took down the Pacers as well, on the 2nd night of a back-to-back.
          I think teams realized that this draft is so deep, they don't need to tank

Comment

Working...
          X