Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Casey's love for FVV is going to be the death of us. Every year he falls in love with a player and plays them way more minutes than they should be getting. He's fallen in love with much worse players than FVV but still.
    It’s almost always some obscure player who can kind of handle the ball
    OG is our king

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Kyle looks really tentative out there, like playoff Lowry. Must be intimidated by Westbrook or something.
      That's what I don't like about Kyle, he plays scared against good teams all the time. Not boding well for the playoffs.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Casey's love for FVV is going to be the death of us. Every year he falls in love with a player and plays them way more minutes than they should be getting. He's fallen in love with much worse players than FVV but still.
        Don't worry Masai sees this, he ain't gonna resign him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Second to the last OKC possession, Lowry was already looking for help before Westbrook even make his move. How about you guard your guy 1 on 1?
          Yea he plays way too scared. Forever looking for help and having bigs switch on guards unnecessarily because he doesn't want to fight through screens. He has fallen off significantly defensively and it's mostly laziness which is sad.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

That's what I don't like about Kyle, he plays scared against good teams all the time. Not boding well for the playoffs.
            Has it ever was?!

Comment

• Putting VV on Westbrook was a joke. The fuck was Casey thinking?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry and DeRozan needs to show up in the 2nd half for the Raptors to have a chance.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Paul George was neutralized when Derozan was off the floor then went back to be a legit All Star when pylon Derozan guarded him.

Comment

• Both Lowry and Derozan dumb isolation basketball plays legitimizes more what Paul Pierce was preaching recently

Comment

• Can we pump the brakes a little bit.. This is a back to back in OKC who are on a 5 game win streak and just beat the Rockets on Christmas day. This is a good team, and we're an underdog in this game. We will be fine.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        Can we pump the brakes a little bit.. This is a back to back in OKC who are on a 5 game win streak and just beat the Rockets on Christmas day. This is a good team, and we're an underdog in this game. We will be fine.
                        Nah let's just freak out and be idiots.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Can we pump the brakes a little bit.. This is a back to back in OKC who are on a 5 game win streak and just beat the Rockets on Christmas day. This is a good team, and we're an underdog in this game. We will be fine.
                          “We will be fine” ... on what? On winning against the lesser east coast teams.

Winning 4 games against the same team in the playoffs is what should be the talking point.

Comment

• No Powell in the first half....
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Starters. Fuck.

Comment

• Oh man
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X