No announcement yet.

Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, the whole culture reset is nothing but a bunch of bullshit. If you want to use the word reset then you need to make MAJOR personnel changes.

What you saw tonight is what you should expect come playoff time.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Why do you keep talkin about the Oilers? lol. One other poster mentioned the Sounders and i'm not even a Sounders fan. LOL.

Stop changing the subject. But instead comment about the game. This team sucks. Lowry and DD just keeps disappearing in big games. Specially against teams with real good players.

Paul Pierce was right. This is a fake good team. For once open your eyes.
      Just pointing out that the oilers suck...that Mark Spector was right..
      That this is a fake team going no where...especially against any good teams in the league

Saying this has no impact on the oilers whatsoever..much like your rants about the raptors
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 28, 2017, 12:23 AM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Why do you keep talkin about the Oilers? lol. One other poster mentioned the Sounders and i'm not even a Sounders fan. LOL.

Stop changing the subject. But instead comment about the game. This team sucks. Lowry and DD just keeps disappearing in big games. Specially against teams with real good players.

Paul Pierce was right. This is a fake good team. For once open your eyes.
        One thing I will agree with is that lowry and derozan always seem to play worse when they're on tv in the states. I'd love to see the career stats since the rudy trade when playing on national tv.

And they always seem to run and wanna hug the other teams stars really bad, be as buddy buddy as they can be.

Maybe part of it is playing up here and not getting any love. For once I want to see these guys shine when the lights get bright.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV, Amir, JJ, Derozan Lowry

Ross/ Patterson/ Hayes/ Lou Williams/ Hansbrough/ Grieves

Got swept in the first round

Vs.

JV, Ibaka, OG, Derozan, Lowry

Young bench

Time will tell

Comment

Also, the whole culture reset is nothing but a bunch of bullshit. If you want to use the word reset then you need to make MAJOR personnel changes.

What you saw tonight is what you should expect come playoff time.
            You should go yell at some inanimate objects to get that emotion out...or write a stern letter to the Raptors president and GM ...
            Relax man..it’s just entertainment
            - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              One thing I will agree with is that lowry and derozan always seem to play worse when they're on tv in the states. I'd love to see the career stats since the rudy trade when playing on national tv.

And they always seem to run and wanna hug the other teams stars really bad, be as buddy buddy as they can be.

Maybe part of it is playing up here and not getting any love. For once I want to see these guys shine when the lights get bright.
              They already kissed the butt of LeBron even before their series started last season.

Who the fuck would do that?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                They already kissed the butt of LeBron even before their series started last season.

Who the fuck would do that?
                Yep and tonight, George knocks over lowry but lowry goes to help HIM up..Lowry post game seems way more interested in talking with Melo than 4 year teammate patterson

I see things like this from Lowry and derozan a lot. Sometimes I think they're more interested in christmas games and all star games than the Toronto Raptors
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yep and tonight, George knocks over lowry but lowry goes to help HIM up..Lowry post game seems way more interested in talking with Melo than 4 year teammate patterson

I see things like this from Lowry and derozan a lot. Sometimes I think they're more interested in christmas games and all star games than the Toronto Raptors
                  Oh man, Keon, I'm glad somebody finally said it, because this drives me nuts. Especially Lowry. It comes across a bit like he's insecure and needs to be validated by other all-stars to convince himself that he's truly part of the cool kids club. It seems more like other stars actually seek out DeMar.

Comment

• The big show of stars greeting stars at the end of each game is always nauseating. Even worse when court side rap stars get involved. In the old days Russell and Chamberlain would try to claw each others eyes out on the court....then quietly have dinner later as they were close friends and the fans never knew. But the NBA now is reality tv. I also hated seeing Westbrook play 5 minutes too long sniffing after 2 more rebounds. His body language when Pascal made his second free throw was hilarious.....he was wanting that rebound so badly. My favourite Raptors tonight easily were Jacob and Delon. Both will be useful players for a long time with their skill sets and attitude. I'm really, really starting to believe we are witnessing the physical decline of Lowry. He isn't finishing at the rim anymore because he can't. He's lost a half step. Without that threat he's much easier to defend; and his own defence is horrendous. Cause for concern.

Comment

As much I despise Wall’s antics and Beal but both are at least trying not to be the ladies in this dance lol

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        You should go yell at some inanimate objects to get that emotion out...or write a stern letter to the Raptors president and GM ...
                        Relax man..it’s just entertainment
                        Watching pylon defense is definitely yelling on an inanimate object

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Wtf did u not smell the sarcasm on my post
                          Something smells in some of your posts for sure...some ...
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Something smells in some of your posts for sure...some ...
                            I’m out, against Atlanta I guess back to normalcy. ISO or non iso is a moot point against a lottery team

Good night.

Comment

• Cavs lost in Sacramento, so we're still ahead of them with only 49 games left to play.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Cavs lost in Sacramento, so we're still ahead of them with only 49 games left to play.
                                Vince Carter the high scorer in the game.. out-dueling Lebron.
                                Trying to work his way back into the Raptors good graces.
                                Oh yes, also, "TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH", Cavs are a "fake good team."
                                I guess? If that's what losing a game means.
                                That's what it means, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X