Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    OKC is really tough defensively. This could turn ugy
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • #17
      Need much smarter rotations tonight with the back to back. No more of this all bench crap - and if you absolutely have to, at least have Miles out there.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • #18
        oh shit Patterson is going to go off lool
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • #19
          Miles needs to take FVV's minutes
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • #20
            Coach Casey: OG I know you are a rookie and all but i may need you to guard WestBrook, George and Anthony tonight.

            OG: Sure thing coach.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Coach Casey: OG I know you are a rookie and all but i may need you to guard WestBrook, George and Anthony tonight.

              OG: Sure thing coach.
              That's one too many words for OG

              Comment


              • #22
                MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                OKC is really tough defensively. This could turn ugy
                Carmelo is a glove on D..

                Comment


                • #23
                  rocwell wrote: View Post
                  That's one too many words for OG
                  true, he will just say nonchalant "ok" as if its no big deal.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    tDotted wrote: View Post
                    I'm less confident about this game then I was about the Golden State game.

                    Horrible matchup here. Would be astonished if we won.
                    Couldn't agree more. It's weird but I think we match up worse against OKC than Golden State. I've been positive all season but I do think this is a loss. I would be very shocked and very excited if we won tonight.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Coach Casey: OG I know you are a rookie and all but i may need you to guard WestBrook, George and Anthony tonight.

                      OG: Sure thing coach.
                      Much more likely:" Sure coach."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Much more likely:" Sure coach."
                        "Yes coach"

                        OG is our king

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          007 wrote: View Post
                          Miles needs to take FVV's minutes
                          OKC leads the league in steals and opponents turnovers.. Don't think Casey will bench his best guy at taking care of the ball. Powell would be the guy who should lose his minutes tonight, but I don't know if that will happen either.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            OKC leads the league in steals and opponents turnovers.. Don't think Casey will bench his best guy at taking care of the ball. Powell would be the guy who should lose his minutes tonight, but I don't know if that will happen either.
                            when things become desperate, Casey will roll his 3 point guard lineup. That's when you know its gonna be a long night.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Why are we shooting bad three after bad three already?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Ice cold start from the floor....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X