Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Seeing guys like Trexx and the one i blocked always talk negatively over and over again to the point where you wonder why they're even a fan of this team is getting tired. Love the positivity I'm still seeing from the rational people. But I'm not going to sit here and say that last game wasn't a little worrisome but the sky isn't falling. As long as grow and get better from this I'm happy.
    So like, how'd you do it? Did you get a pony?
    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        Idunno man LOL. I guess being negative about every little thing wasn't fun anymore lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Which never happens... so I guess the Raptors are okay. It will just be about the quality of the team and the coaching.
          At least Dan got my attempt at humour. And thanks, Puffer, it did seem to have to be explained. Yeah, extrapolating a back to back against a very good rested team to the playoffs is kind of pointless.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
          X