Vs.

JV, Ibaka, OG, Derozan, Lowry

Young bench

Time will tell

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Why do you keep talkin about the Oilers? lol. One other poster mentioned the Sounders and i'm not even a Sounders fan. LOL.

Stop changing the subject. But instead comment about the game. This team sucks. Lowry and DD just keeps disappearing in big games. Specially against teams with real good players.

Paul Pierce was right. This is a fake good team. For once open your eyes.
    One thing I will agree with is that lowry and derozan always seem to play worse when they're on tv in the states. I'd love to see the career stats since the rudy trade when playing on national tv.

And they always seem to run and wanna hug the other teams stars really bad, be as buddy buddy as they can be.

Maybe part of it is playing up here and not getting any love. For once I want to see these guys shine when the lights get bright.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Why do you keep talkin about the Oilers? lol. One other poster mentioned the Sounders and i'm not even a Sounders fan. LOL.

Stop changing the subject. But instead comment about the game. This team sucks. Lowry and DD just keeps disappearing in big games. Specially against teams with real good players.

Just pointing out that the oilers suck...that Mark Spector was right..
    That this is a fake team going no where...especially against any good teams in the league

Saying this has no impact on the oilers whatsoever..much like your rants about the raptors
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 28, 2017, 12:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Also, the whole culture reset is nothing but a bunch of bullshit. If you want to use the word reset then you need to make MAJOR personnel changes.

What you saw tonight is what you should expect come playoff time.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Centre of the known universe....43.6N, 79.4° W
    True, personally can’t swap this City to any US City except the snow and isolation Raptors basketball

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Wiz of the same tier with Raptors, right?

But Wiz is located in Washington DC US of A... where is Toronto again?
    Centre of the known universe....43.6N, 79.4° W

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    One other poster mentioned the Sounders and i'm not even a Sounders fan. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Something your oilers won’t see...

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    3inthekeon has a point, though. This roster was built for our old ISO style to compliment Kyle & DD. We drafted defensive guards (Powell & Wright) who could take the defensive load off of Kyle and DeMar. We drafted mobile energy bigs (Yak & Siak), who could scramble and get the rebound back to Kyle and DeMar. The only shooter we drafted was, welp, Bruno.

To be honest, last year's team was much better suited to play the new ball movement style (new to us, that is, not the NBA). PJ, 2Pat, Carroll and CoJo are all better 3 point shooters than what we have now, except for Miles. And they can all defend better than CJ. Culture reset should have started 4 years ago. because it would have also dictated roster moves. It might take another 2-3 years to get the roster where it needs to be to play this style.
    Good point..but can’t think that PPat and PJ are better 3 point guys than their replacements Miles and Anunoby..

I would say Powell is better than Carroll ...but not off his body of work so far this year. Norm is flailing.

Delon brings things Cory didn’t and vice versa...even?

Couple of really flat nights off the Xmas break...they will right the ship...
    Those 30 games at home in the last 50 will help the record..hope it helps the rebounding as well....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Well, heading home again anyways where I believe they still have the best home record....

Leave a comment:

replied
    Man, just when you think the Raps have turned a new leaf, they get punked on twice in a row.......that second half was the worst DeMar has played all season

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Can't blame you Mack. Half the comments are fucking ridiculous and most are dead serious.
    Dead serious to recap:

Isolation basketball is dumb brand of b-ball.

Playing pylon defense against an All Star

Shooting clunker threes

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Like I said before when things go rough they'll go back to iso ball. This is the team that I expect to see come playoff time.
    Something your oilers won’t see...

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    This is why nobody cares about the Raps outside of Canada.
    And no one cares about Memphis outside of Memphis
    And no one cares about Portland outside of Oregon...
    And no one cares about the Timberpups outside of Minneapolis
    And no one cares about the Bucks outside of Milwaukee

What’s your point

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Btw, the New York Knicks without Porzingis defeated this same Thunder team 2 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X