No announcement yet.

Game #33: Toronto Raptors 107 - Oklahoma City Thunder 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a fucking rerun of last nights 3rd quarter and this 2nd quarter when we all watch fucking Isolation Derozan and Lowry show.

Derozan leaving George so many times on defense.

What a bull crap shit show

Comment

• Kyle better pull it together in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Are you kidding me
        OG is our king

Comment

• Leo’s voice just makes everything worse
          OG is our king

Comment

• Lowry is a moron.

Comment

• Lowry with an all time dumb foul. Holy shit.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kyle is an idiot. Just take him out. Playing like absolute shit
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Paul George is making Derozan like a pylon

Comment

• I'd love to see Bebe get subbed in and just heavy deck Russ in the face.
                    These face tattoos mean business mothaf#@*er

Comment

• Kyle looks really tentative out there, like playoff Lowry. Must be intimidated by Westbrook or something.

Comment

• Lowry needs to SHOW UP against good teams for once.

Also, DeRozan has COMPLETELY disappeared in that quarter. And his defense on PG was pathetic.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          We aint winning this game, the starters are just getting what they want and they will close the game.
                          Kind of early to waive the flag..down 3 at the half.....

OKC has to go the bench again..This is their weakness..if raps can build another lead..maybe Westbrook goes 1 on 5 for the rest of the night...
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Dec 27, 2017, 10:19 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Can somebody explain what advantage going really small with FVV is supposed to give us?
                            Casey's love for FVV is going to be the death of us. Every year he falls in love with a player and plays them way more minutes than they should be getting. He's fallen in love with much worse players than FVV but still.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Second to the last OKC possession, Lowry was already looking for help before Westbrook even make his move. How about you guard your guy 1 on 1?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think Casey needs to reign down on Lowry, dude signed a contract and shooting bricks whenever he feels like.

Comment

Working...
                                X