Time to face the truth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    I have to disagree about ceiling. This is probably the best defensive team we've had, top 5-6 in the league. Our offensive style now is volatile. If the 3's are falling we've got a real shot to beat the Cavs, much better than in the past. If the 3's don't fall then yeah, we're dead in the water. We have to move the ball to get those looks from 3. Just have to get hot from downtown in the crucial games.
    If we're ranking every Raptors squad of the past 5 years, this year's team feels like it would have the best chance to beat the Cavs. (Trying my best to account for recency bias).

What that likelihood actually is, who knows.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      If we're ranking every Raptors squad of the past 5 years, this year's team feels like it would have the best chance to beat the Cavs. (Trying my best to account for recency bias).

I'll watch to find out.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I feel like last year's team with this year's ball movement system actually had the best chance to beat the Cavs. Any stumbles in the playoffs this year will be blamed on youth & inexperience, even if Kyle and DeMar choke again.

Comment

Working...
        X